Chapter 26

Let's enjoy a little bit of fluff to cover the bitterness and frustration from the last chapter.

____________________

Carlisle stood admiring his outfit; a black double breasted vest with a white slim fit button down and a black regular fit cut trousers that he bought this morning with Amelia. She'd convinced Carlisle that the double lines of golden buttons on the vest will brought out its casual charm of the outfits but still managed to keep its elegant and sophisticate. Looked back, went to shop with Amelia was worth the energy as she knew a lot about variety of clothes to wear for any occasion. Well, grown up with series of occasions and parties tend to do so to anyone.

Carlisle examined his left then his right of the outfit to check for anything that, maybe, will lead to wardrobe malfunction, on the later time. Smiled and satisfied with his appearances that reflected on the full body mirror in front of him, he spun to walked out from the walk-in closet. To his surprised, Zander was standing at the door of the closet with Noah and Noël in his arms. "Oh, you'd done?"

The man suddenly looked mischievous as soon as Carlisle finished his question. "Yup. Just waiting for mommy. Right boys?", he replied. Somehow, started from both Noah and Noël awoke this morning, Zander had tried to make both of them to call Carlisle, mommy.

Noël shrieked in denial, taking away all the teasing atmosphere, "No daddy! Caca." The boy pointed towards Carlisle.

"No, Noël. No more Caca." Zander said to the toddler. "Say mommy. Mommy.", he enunciated the word, alphabet by alphabet.

Noël shook his small head, frustrated, "Caca no mommy!" Furrowed his almost non-exist brows, he believed that his daddy must be forget about his Caca's name.

"I know Noël. But Caca has another name. His other name is mommy. If you call him that, then, you are going to be a special boy because only you that call him, mommy. What do you say?" Zander raised his brows up and down to provoke; or more to coax the boy while the other boy, Noah at his left just stay silent all the time.

Carlisle chuckled from Zander and Noël antics. He checked the attire that three of them wore, up and down, he peered. Zander was wearing a black casual tux with black fitted trousers while both of twins was wearing midnight blue single breasted vest with white shirts and pants. Slowly, he walked to Zander and hold his hand to take any one from the two boys. "Gimme one."

Zander stopped his childish debated with Noël and looked at Carlisle. Thus, he lowered his left side of body for Carlisle to take Noah. Immediately, the boy detached himself from his daddy to go to Carlisle. "He's a bit grumpy earlier. Just awoke from his nap.", Zander gave words of caution.

Carlisle hummed in appreciation. It was more than normal actually, because Noah tended to turn to a grumpy side more than Noël after he woke up from his nap. He took the boy to his arms. Noah immediately hugged his neck and laid his head on the shoulder. He kiss the boy forehead, "It's you and your brother birthday today. Aren't you excited?" He talked cheerly and rubbed the boy's back along with slow hum.

Zander grinned to the view in front of his. Quickly, he walked nearer to Carlisle, changed Noël to his other side and slumped down his head to Carlisle's shoulder with his nose burrowed on the younger man's neck. Sighed, his shoulders sagged in relaxation.

Shocked with the sudden action, Carlisle almost jumped back. "You--!"

Securing himself, Zander hooked his arms and coiled it around Carlisle's waist "A minute, please. I'm charging. Tired...", Zander mumbled.

On the same time, Noah, was pushing Zander from Carlisle. His brows knitted in upsetness. Currently, he was in an unwilling state to share anything with his daddy. "Daddy no. No! Daddy!", his small hand kept pushing his daddy away.