Chapter 41 (NSFW)😅

A breathy gasp came out when he felt the prickly hairs on his thighs. Swallowing hard, he willed his thighs be wide open, flailing his arms in an effort to grab for the hair but fail tremendously as its went past his fingers' gap, "Unghh...", Carlisle wriggled from the sensation, sucking in a breath of surprised.

Grinning at the response from his few hours husband, Zander pressed a delicate kiss to the inside of Carlisle's thigh before he moved up, nose skimming the sensitive skin. Blew the rigid plump cock's head, he mouthed the inviting rod down to the hilt. It was hard and throbbing before he decided to rub his palate against the dripping head. The cock pulsated against his tongue. Hollowed his cheek, he bobbed his head fast and angry and only picking up speed when he decided to stick his tongue out and drag it downwards to pay attention to the aching balls. Opened his mouth and sucked one at the left, Carlisle jerked up and almost sat on the bed, entire body tensing. "Lay back", Zander pushed his palm on the pregnant person chest; just upper the bulging stomach, silently sending a mischievous smiled. He knew of how sensitive Carlisle's balls were but during his pregnancy, it had skyrocketed to the new level.

"Try moving like that again and, regardless of your phase at that time, you'll sleep on this wedding night with an aching cock", he growled, eyes darkening slightly as they traveled up the length of his husband pliant body to stare at the delirious face. Done the warning, he dived down with mouth wide open to the stiff dripping cock.

Carlisle gave a very unmanly squealed when he felt Zander's mouth wrapping at his cock. Sucking air in through his teeth as his legs threatened to close on Zander's head, he breathing a little harder now before shifted, fingers wiggling to touch Zander who'd still busy inside his thighs. "Oh.. fuck..", he cried out when that sinful mouth, again, took one of his balls inside a velvety warm confined. "Your fucking delicious mouth!" His back was arching off the bed as he gave a soft moan.

Zander's soft hummed accompanied those moans from Carlisle. "It is?", he gave a sly grinned at the mentioned of his talented mouth and gave a swirled around that cock before releasing it. Wet popped resonate inside that steamy hot room accompanied by strings of saliva stretched between that damp cock and wet mouth. Grabbing the hilt of his pregnant husband's cock, Zander ducked his head, jabbed inside the foreskin with his tongue. On that heat of moment, Zander blurbed, "I love you."

Carlisle moans cut short, spine stiffening at Zander's confession. His mouth opened and closed as he struggled to decide what to say. Gave up, he literally can see his brain backfired and black smoke came shooting out his ears. Shook his head from the imagination, he went back to the sensation on his cock and released a loud, high-pitched moans to hopefully distract Zander's mind.

Heard that high-pitched moan, Zander mind blurred from previous hanging confession. His eyes dilated with buzz, filling inside his head. In trance, Zander shoved two fingers into his mouth and drenched them in saliva. Popped both out of his mouth, he began to assault the bulging stomach with kisses and light teeth grating from the star of bulge to the lower navel, his own stomach brushed featherly against the erected dripping cock. Circling a finger around an eager puckered entrance, Zander lapped his tongue around Carlisle's belly button as he shoved one finger in, stopping when he was knuckle deep. Twirling that single digit around Carlisle's tight wet wall, he tilted his head up, eyes sharped penetrating the other dilated orbs, "Are you satisfied with just this one?", he jabbed his husband's clenching wall to indicate his reference. "Use your voice."

Carlisle's head jerked up at the questioning, buzzing noise coming out along with a sensation of cool and wet fingers prodding inside his hole. Jerked slightly, he moaning a little louder, body pliant from the sensation. Eyes shut, nostrils flared gathering an oxygen demanded by his lung. "I want... don't care...", he was messed from the prodding. Singular jab and caress at the nerve bundle inside made him seeing stars. He arched and wiggling his body when Zander pushed his second assaulting fingers in; knuckle deep, Carlisle whined, "Please... do anything, I beg of you."