Chapter 30

As Carlisle wanted to dial Zander's numbers, again, he saw the man was staggering out from the mirror door. Promptly, he pushed the car door open and went out to the man and help him to the inside of the car.

"Daddy." Both twin greeted in quite normal tone, two years old could mustered the moment Zander head popped in. They were waving their hands in enthusiastic, hoping for Zander to realise their obvious present.

"Hi, boys." Zander sat then pivoting his upper body to the back to greet both of them. He stretched his hand to pat both of the twin thighs as a recognition gestures. "Sorry, daddy can't play with both of you right now. When I'm better I promise to play with you."

"Okayy." Both Noah and Noël nodded in understanding.

"Daddy can pway with Noah and me later", Noël added after the previous word of understanding.

"Thanks Noël, Noah.", Zander said and smiled before straighten his body forward on the car seat.

Carlisle sat on the driver seat and closed the door just after the conversation, then he turned to languish Zander, "Have any clinic preference or you don't mind anywhere it is, as long as it's a clinic?"

With an index finger and thumb massaging his nose bridge, Zander replied, "Yes. Go to Anderson Collins at Burkebon Street. Use GPS. It's a bit hidden." His voice sounded much croaky that it sounded via phone speaker.

Carlisle nodded and did as told. Driving for about thirty minutes and passed numerous of turns and roundabouts, they were finally arrived in front of cream colour single block building. "Are you sure this is the clinic?", he asked for confirmation because, sometimes, GPS did bring you to the wrong location. Also, the exterior of the building looked quite suspicious to him. That four floor building did look elegant and quite big. Erk, scratched that! It way too much actually for a typical clinic he had encountered in his life and it, also, that building did not screamed the sterile clinic-ish environment to him. It doesn't matter however or how long he looked at the building at his side.

Zander peeked outside, to confirm and definitely, to satisfied Carlisle when he gave the answer. He hummed while nodded, "Sceptical aren't ya?"

"It's not like that. Just it's don't looked like a clinic to me. Just... Different, I think." Carlisle reasoned.

"Well, technically speaking. It's more like a hospital rather that clinic, actually. The private one; where most of VIPs came here for their medical issues and to make sure the reason of their visit are enclose to the media." Zander filled in, trying to clear the doubt from the other man's mind.

"Oooo... No wonder", Carlisle nodded. It was hard to be well known, seriously! Thankfully, the media were still sane enough to not making any headlines regarding where and when those famous people took their dump. "Okay, let's go to meet a doctor.", he pivoted the car to the empty parking lot and turned off the engine. Unbuckled his belt, "Can you walk by yourself? Does your sickness worsen?", he asked, on the same time observing Zander for any discomfort.

"Urmm, much better actually. Yes, I can walk by myself."

Carlisle checked out the man expression; like begging for the man to tell him if he had any discomfort. Seconds ticked past and Zander said nothing. Threw his doubted feeling, he hummed and nodded. "Okay then. I'll unstrapped these two first then we'll go inside." He said while opening the door at his side. Then, he went to the back door to attend both twin. Done, with both twin on his hips and a bunny rabbit in Noël grip, he went to Zander that was leaning against the car. "I'm done. Let's go."