Chapter 11

"What set?" Carlisle pondered, hands fished Noël from his baby chair as the toddler started to fussing. Seated him on his laps, he wiped the boy's messed face before looked straight to Zander, waiting for the explanation.

"Movie's set. I want to meet my assistant at there. Well, actually, we're supposed to meet here but she's claimed that she'd been there from last night." Zander shrugged after he finished his words.

Carlisle hummed. On the same time spooned feed Noël the foods from his plate as the boy suddenly started to pick the foods from it. "Movie..." He dragged the word before jerked up his head. "What are you doing going there? Don't we become bother? It is okay? They're filming right?"

Zander chuckled after been bombarded by the questions. Sipped his coffee, "It's my work place, Carlisle. And I go there to work. As for the bother part, nope we're not. Currently, they still assembling the prop for the set, so the filming will not happen until it's done."

"Wow. You're working with famous people." Carlisle spoke almost dreamingly, sparkled of impressment in his eyes.

"Yup, I do." Zander said. Forked some vegetables quiche to his mouth, he'd chew slowly.

Carlisle nodded. "So. Urmm. If you don't mind to tell, what do you do there?"

"Nope. 'm don't mind. I'm director. So to sum it up, I'm directing the movie." Zander answered smoothly after swallowing the food in his mouth.

"Woaah! Seriously?"

Zander nodded, his lips quirked sideway.

"Cool." He said dreamingly.

"You're talking like an excited teenager. Seriously, it's just another type of occupation. No need to be so excited."

"Well, excuse me for been a normal, average life person. For your information, not everyday a person will meet someone in entertainment world, though I do meet you almost everyday. But, this is the first time I know you are one of them. Shush! And let me have my moments. As for being like a teenager,  it's because I am. I'm still in my teen age. Well, at least in my heart." Carlisle muttered the last part.

Snickering, Zander spoke, "Well points there. Though, it's nothing special. Being in entertainment world as you said, only give more trouble to the one's personal life compare to other normal person. Well, if you see it under different perspective though."

"Understandable."

Zander continued, "For example, during your conversation with that man before..."

Carlisle hummed and nodded indicating he remembered the person in Zander narration.

".. there's someone uninvited had join to hear your talk. If you noticed, but I'm sure you don't. At the corner nearing you both, there's a man that, I presume, had hovering the pots of tea and coffee more than five minutes like it was so hard to make a choice between both."

"Maybe he just having a real trouble there. Who's know?" Carlisle shrugged, a bit sceptical with Zander explanation.

"Yeah. A trouble to choose either coffee or tea for breakfast with a recorder pen in his back pocket. As a moral support, I suppose." Zander retorted.

"Seriously?"

"Seriously."

"No. Seriously, you saw the recorder pen's thingy. In the back pocket! To say. It's a small thing, Mister- No. I mean Zander." Carlisle pointed doubtfully with Zander's information.