Chapter 8

Days pass in normal manner, well, as normal as a noob in childcare tried to raise two toddlers. Everyday was a teaching and learning for Carlisle as he'd always found something about Noël and Noah, also, he was in the middle of a journey to decipher - which was who - between that monozygotic twins.

He tried his best not to bust his lacked in experience in front of Zander and the situation's helped as Zander's rarely at home even on weekend though that's mean more working hours for him. Other than that, he himself were not sure about the occupation that Zander did for life for him to afford all the luxury he had along with the unspecified working hours.

Carlisle shook his head a few times from his tranced. "Focus.. focus.." he mumbled. Right that moment he needed to put the wondering thoughts aside and focused on his job on the hands to continue his own life. Also, he had a plan for the twins today.

The weather was brilliant. The sun shone brightly but the temperature was not too high for an outdoor activities. Winds blew gently helping in its humidity.

Carlisle wanted to bring both twins to the playground. He wanted both boys to interact with nature a bit or maybe made a friend or two with any kids at there and not too cooped up indoor and watched TV for too long. As he himself had felt slightly sluggish for being inside too long, well aside from his journey came and back home he did not wandered anywhere. Also, as being told by uncle Google that electronic devices were not suitable for toddlers mental growth.

Well, he tried to not be concerned about it but he failed it and that's had brought him to his state at the moment.

Carlisle paced back and forth to prepare all the necessary things. He needed to confirm it for the final time to make sure nothing forgotten; diapers - checked, water bottle - checked, wet tissue - checked, snacks - checked, blanket - checked. Satisfied with everything, he loaded all of it into the compartment under the twins stroller. He then prepared both Noël and Noah for outdoor activities.

Dressed them in suitable clothes but in different colour, Carlisle lathered sunblock to them though they tried to protest along the process. "Are you ready to go outside?"

"Yaaayyy!" Both screamed a deafening shout while jumped up and down. "We out. We out!", chanting be form in a spurt moment.

Carlisle chuckled, "Okay, okay. I'm understand. Let's go." He held both hands and walked them to the stroller before picked Noël then Noah to the stroller sits. "Boys." Both twins looked at him who hovered them in front of stroller.

Got an attention from them, Carlisle continued his talk. "We'll walk to the park. By walk I meant that you both sit there comfortably and I'll pushing this." He touched the stroller to indicate his means. Both twins smiled showing their young teeths while Carlisle kept rambling his words to both boys until he realised that both never gave their attention to him. Sighed, he fastened both in their stroller until he satisfied with their position. Then, slowly pushed them to the front gate to walk to the park.

Halfway the walk there, a sleek black car slid through the opposite road before making an obtuse turned towards them. Saw the scene behind him, made Carlisle almost dashed from that place but the familiarity of the car made him stopped his intention. Slowly, he kept pushing the stroller while hearing the alien - sometimes understandable - chatters between Noël and Noah until that car stopped at his side of road.

"Where are you three going?" Zander spoke while walking out from the sleek black car then went to the front of stroller to greet the twins.

"Park." Carlisle answered precisely after blubbering of word 'daddy' toned down.