Chapter 10

The suite was lively from early in the morning. Both twins strongly agreed with each other to awake at five forty-ish and believe that they had make a wonderful decision to wake up both adult that had through almost ten hours flight. Yesterday.

Looked haggard, Carlisle continued to amuse the over energetic toddlers who had refresh from a long, great night sleep. With an optimal almost everlasting spirit, Noël and Noah play something that looked like a tag-you're-it game with each other and shrieking on top of their lung, while Carlisle on the same time struggling and tried his best to include himself in the game. When been tagged, they'll ran in rampant with head, sometimes, look at the back; to locate the chaser. On the other hand, when it turned Carlisle has been tagged, with an dispirited body he tried his best to crawl a bit faster than a three-toed sloth, bulged his eyes to stay awake although he actually felt like crying due to exhausted and sleepiness.

The excitement noise from the twins successfully awoke Zander who asleep on the other side of room. Begrudgingly, he walked to them after failed his attempt to ignore the noise and back to sleep. Spotted him, both twins excitedly ran and latch themselves to each of his feet. And, there was goes his resolved to bring them to bed, maybe, to take a little bit more nap. Been force to play when a person just awoken was a big No - No, although you're the most caring cum wonderful parents. He picked both twins in his arms in an attempt for them to silence a bit. Then sat on one seat couch, tried to cuddle with them with closed eyes.

"No! No!" Whined starting been produce by Noël and Noah with excessive squirming to release themselves. Afraid for the consequences on that over exciting early morning, Zander loosened his hug. And there, they jumped from his laps and went back to playing like previous whinnied just an act of impulse to release themselves.

While from the corner, Carlisle closed his eyes with full faith praying for the twins did not come to invite him again for their early playtime after being released from Zander's hugged. And, luck on his side, they were not. They had settle themselves on the floor and playing their playthings that had scatter on the floor. For few minutes, only Noël and Noah's voices accompanied the adults in their silent.

Suddenly, Zander who slumped over on the couch sat straight and spoke a bit loud, "Let's go."

"Huh? To where?" Carlisle asked after jerked awake from his almost dream state.

"Breakfast buffet. Well originally I want to order room service, but look like everyone been woke up energetically by.." Zander pointed to the twins with his forefinger, ".. let's walk down to have a buffet."

Carlisle looked at Zander like he had grown another head. After a moment of contemplated, he decided to nodded instead of gave him his thoughts. "At what time do you suppose the buffet start its services?"

Zander shrugged, yawned, he answered, " 'm not sure. Let just go down at seven."

"Hummm, another thirty-two minutes then." Carlisle said after checked the time on his phone.

"It is?"

Carlisle nodded while covered his mouth, yawning.

"Well, then let's fresh up a bit. You go first. I'll watch the boys on the meantime."

"In five." Carlisle crawled to his bed and went to close his eyes, ignoring that the person who suggested it was his employer. Just after he closed his eyes, he'd been woke up, by not so gentle shake. Groggily he rub his eyes, a bit angry actually after his sleep been disturbed. He blinked few times, adjusting his eyes with the light before he spotted the twins. "They've ready? Why did you dress them so early?" Carlisle pondered, the angry feeling dissipated after he saw both twins had changed from their pyjamas.