Chapter 16

Carlisle groaned. His head pounding, his body felt hot. He tossed in his sleep to distance himself from the heat source. He failed it. Something heavy was on his body. Wiggling, he tried to escape the load but remain unsuccessful. Huffed, he pried his heavy lids to peak the offended load.

It's dark.

Only darkness greeted him, he cannot see the load clearly. He tried to move his hand to pushed it but both felt like had been confined by something. Tried to pushed his head back, he wanted to see a clear picture of the load but his head cannot move, there's something holding its.

He's stuck!

The last resort was his nose. He dug his nose deeper to the source of heat in front of him and shook his head to the left and right repeatedly. He shook, shook, shook-

"Stop. It's tickles."

A gruffed voice sounded, successfully in making Carlisle breath hitched. He thinks he knew the owner of the voice. Took a deep breath, tried to ease the headache. He blinked.

Once.

Twice.

He tried to remember the scenes from last night but it gave no avail. All of it was buzzing and jumbling in his hazy mind. Calming his mind, he said softly, "Urmm.. can you release me. I want to go to the toilet." He waited for the released. Seconds past, but the hands that coiled around him still stay in the same position without budged an inch. "Hello...", he felt like a mouse in a cat's claws; wanted to escape but too afraid to move.

"Stop moving." The hugged been tighten.

"Arkk!" Carlisle chocked in shocks, "I want to go to the toilet. Stop hugging me. It's too tight, I can't breathe." He exclaimed. Got no answers, he wiggled himself tremendously. "Hurry up! Hurry up!"

"Urghh, okay. Okay."

The hugged been released. Instantly, Carlisle stood up and ran to the bathroom. Two steps there, he stopped. Body rigid, breaths hitched. His back ached badly, something flowing down his legs, his knees buckled without energy. "Oomph." He felt down on the floor. Tried to push himself up, but his legs did not obeyed him.

Snickers.

Carlisle heard someone snickered to him. Turned his head to the bed he shocked. His intuition were true! Zander was on the bed, with hair tousled in messy way like he had through something rough, looked at him amusedly and his chest naked without any clothes covered it. Showed him the delicious muscles that looked appetizing to lick.

Carlisle turned his head to the front, shook it. Why did he got a sense of deja vu about those naked chest? Naked-- His eyes bulged immediately, he felt like he forgot something about his current self. Slowly, very slowly, with half lidded eyes, he looked to his own body. His eyes level gradually changed, bit by bit until he saw his knees.

It's bare.

Carlisle gulped his saliva. From there he continued ploddingly until his eyes meet something, that he'd pray to never see in this situation. His dong. His junior laying limply in between his thighs, cakey with dried, crusty substance. In a flash, he turned to Zander at the bed, "Akk...huu..aaa...jiii..fooo-"

"Yes. Yes. You're right. We did it last night." Zander answered him, indifferently.

Carlisle slumped, "...but, I remembered nothing." He muttered in his breaths. "I remembered nothing." He wailed to Zander. "It's not fair. You remember but I don't."