Chapter 31

Hola!!!!🤗

I'm back after almost two weeks. Sorry for the disappearance 😣. Life outside wattpad had give me quite pain in the butt lately.

Okay, enough with the reason...

Now, without much ado, please do enjoy this update.

________________________________

"Yes son. I know. I'll bring a platform trolley for you. Okay. Okay. My face is the first one you see tomorrow. I'll come at eight a.m. Don't worry. Just make sure you are already at there."

That, was Carlisle's mother words, yesterday. But today, at 9.37 in the morning; not even his mother's shadow can be seen in his full of boxes living room. Blowing an air from his mouth, he hoped that action will help to move the hairs that had fallen down to his sweating forehead that also was poking his eyes. It was definitely a new level of addition for the irritation that he felt at that time. He tried few times after the first attempted, but, to his dismay, it did not budge from its place; sticking ignorantly on his sweating forehead. Huffed in annoyance from the failures, he put down the pans that he was holding inside the box on the kitchen countertops without arranging them and smoothed his hairs with both his hands, then followed the action by retied his hairs that had been uncut since he started working with Zander.

Satisfied with the tightness sensation that he felt from a hairband tying his hairs, Carlisle reached back for the neglected pans inside the box to rearrange them. Merely his fingertips touched the handle of a pan, the chorus of New Rules by Dua Lipa was blaring from his back pocket. He took up his handphone from its confined and immediately swiped a specific icon horizontally to receive the call, "Hello?" With the handphone sandwiched between his shoulder and ear, he was back to his interrupted task at hand; arranging the pans inside the box.

"Carlisle...", a croaky voice; Zander, said from the other side of the gadget. "When are you coming back? It's been half an hour late. You said you are going there for an hour only", the man added with whining tone at the end of the sentences.

Carlisle hummed indifferently. This was the situation that he had to face, every single morning for about four days, today, since the day he accompanied Zander to the clinic or hospital; whichever much proper to call it. Zander, yes of course, still barfing his foods. Luckily for the older man, it was only at morning. While, to say it was unlucky to Carlisle was almost understatement. It was because, during that period, he was under a heavy delusion of tasks to nanny three fussy toddlers instead of supposed two cranky just awoke twin. During that hell of the period, Zander will be fussing and demanded to stay close to him, as the older man claimed and he will be quoting; by doing so, his nauseous will magically be disappeared. Yes, as simple and as ridiculous as that, without his prescription anti-nauseous medicine. But, the problem was he will, definitely, felt an innumerable irritation by the man behaviour every time it's happened. "Not sure. My mom was late. Need to wait for her", he said nonchalantly.

"When are you coming home? I want you to be here!" Liked a toddler trying to start a tantrum, Zander demanded. "Please?", to more of whining tone was produced by the suffering man.

Carlisle cringed at the sound. His mind can't help but picture a grown up man with three days' worth of facial hairs, a messy mob on top of his head with droopy and begging, almost tearing eyes that stood at 6'2 feet height while tangling himself with a duvet on the bed sulking. Definitely, in his irritated mind, it was an unsightly view. "Don't be unreasonable. I'm coming back after this. Just take your medicine if you feel nauseous. There's just a little bit more that I need to pack. Just waits for my mom and her trolley."