Chapter 20

A techno song blared throughout the room, followed with a vibration sound of solid against solid. Successfully in cutting the serenity of the chilly morning. The occupants of the room groaned, pulled the duvet up to cover up their head. It's rare for them to sleep until past seven in the morning. Not long after that, the disturbing sound diminished and silent completely with two seconds span of gap before the earlier situation repeat itself.

"Your phone. Answers it." Carlisle croaked while nudged Zander who's tried to hide himself under the duvet instead of answered it. Clock ticked but Zander did not made any movement to reach for his phone at the night stand. Carlisle exploded, "Answers your phone!". He rasped and at the same time smacked Zander's exposed shoulder, hard.

Been awoke from his newfound sleep with blared noise were not an ideal woke up call in his current situation. To sum up his situation that moment, be like, got a courtesy from Zander's mother were great as his luggage already unpacked and his attires been hung neatly inside the wardrobe. Of course by a maid. After he almost depleted himself by trying his best to associate with Zander's family, it was like a grace from heaven. The thing was, the room where his belongings resided were like a blow to him. It was Zander's room!! And, Zander's been Zander, coaxed him to continue the earlier interrupted affair. Been a soft person he was, he found himself succumbed to temptation. After all he just a weak man.

The sudden stung from his shoulder made Zander groaned, instantly he opened his eyes. "Gosh! You are so violent.", he said with his left hand reached to the night stand to pick up his phone. "Hello...", his voice croaked from the few hours of unused. After a while, he glanced towards Carlisle at his side before slowly stood and picked his boxer that scattered with the other items on the floor, then headed to the bathroom for a convenient attire; his bathrobe. "... hold on. He's here. I'll walk out.", he said before quickly and as silent as he can mustered to walk outside of the room.

Carlisle peeked his head from the duvet after heard the muffled voice. 'Why need to be outside to talk on the phone? Before this he just talk with anybody on the phone like nothing in front of me', Carlisle wondered. There was a tiny little bit of pang arose to his heart. Poked his heart, nonstop. Triumphantly made his eyes refused to close again. Minutes contemplated, his curiosity won. Slowly he put down his legs on the floor before deemed it strong enough to uphold his body, then he pushed himself up from the comfort of bed. Refused to bend his body, he reached for the nearest and higher lump of clothes, which was on the bedroom bench. Wore it quickly, he limped a bit through the door to look for Zander. After limping for quite a distance, he heard a cursing voice from the same room everyone gathered and had a drink last night. He approached the room curiously until he stood at the side of the slightly open door. Peaked inside he saw Zander stood in front of a TV with his hand still holding a phone to his ear. Besides Zander voice, there were soft murmured of two voices sounded. Unsatisfied, he pushed the door a bit to hear the voice clearly.

".... what about Michaella Jules? Are they already broke up?" An excited voice asked.

"Well, it's not surprising for Hammelton to change his interest to a new beau. After all, we knew that he'd never less in having a new relationship. But, what's surprising us was his new beau is someone that not in industry. A bit shocks actually as he always in relationship with someone who have a name."

Carlisle become agitated. He want to see the screen but stopped himself as he afraid that Zander will realised him sneaking behind his back. In his contemplated, another voice from the TV sounded; eagerly passionate like its owner had found some short of treasure. He shifted his outmost attention to strain his ears to hear the words.

"Let's see the pictures that the source managed to capture from this new couple at Majorca, Spain. Also, the speculation kids that rumoured to be Hammelton's children managed to be captured by the lens too. The couple had been reported to stay at Mojarca for almost a month. Looking at our report, Hammelton was shooting his newest movie there. Witnesses claimed that they were very intimate with each other. Also, regarding the children, it is almost confirm that they are their children together as they both been spotted so protective and family like with each other. To support it, the children looks very clingy to this particular man. Okay, straight to the proof and I'm sure all of you eager to see it yourself. Let's take a look."

Heard the cue, Carlisle's curiosity level heighten. Slowly he shifted his legs to get a better view to the screen. The pictures on it made him regretted to be sneaky. His eyes wide opened looking at the LCD screen. The pictures kept changed slowly from the four of them walked on the beach to Zander hugged him with his head at the crook of his neck at the suite balcony. Almost in gradient, the atmosphere inside the pictures change from leisure to intimate. It was too much for the public viewing. Carlisle gasped, hand flied to cover his gaped mouth.

Heard someone gasped at his back, Zander turn his head to checked. Seeing Carlisle there, instantly his finger pushed the red button on remote TV, successfully to turn it off. "What are you doing here? You're supposed in bed." He exclaimed in shocked, his voice raised unintentionally. Observed Carlisle that stood in front of him, up and down. "Also, why did you wore this here?"

Ignoring Zander questions, Carlisle shouted with his finger pointed at the previously lit LCD, "What are those--"

"It's 10 a.m guys! Slow down your voice. I could hear you from the front door." Ezra suddenly come and interrupt the commotion caused by those two.

In an instant, Zander pulled Carlisle neared him. He opened his bathrobe and gave it to Carlisle, "Wear this.". He stood in front of Carlisle and in his boxer, he faced Ezra. "Sorry to disturb you morning. We're going first.", He dragged the Carlisle out from the room before Carlisle finished wearing the bathrobe.

Gobsmacked, Ezra just managed to look at both of them walked away from him. Shook his head, he turn away from the previous scene to his room.

Arrived at his room, Zander quickly locked it before turned to Carlisle. Walked to the shorter man in front of him, Zander gripped both his shoulders.

"What-", Carlisle attempted to question the man in front of him.

Zander cut him indignantly, "Why are you wearing like this here. Just your underwear and my shirt. There's a lot of people here. You can't wear something like this!"

Irritated from the cut, Carlisle lift the hem of the shirt to stop Zander questions bullet, "I'm not wearing any underwear. Can't find it, so..."

"Carlisle!!!", Zander shouted in shocked. His eyes were wide in surprised. "No... Don't.. Oh my god... Please..", Zander started blabbering.  "Never wears something like this in front of other man. Argggh...", he pulled his hair in anxious. "...especially Ezra. No! Scratched that. Anybody at all. Do you hear me?" Their distance diminished, he pulled Carlisle to his chest and hugged him, tight. He burrowed his nose inside Carlisle's hair. "Just don't!",he enunciated each word with heavy emphasis and sounded anxiously desperate.

Carlisle stumped with the sudden action. His anger dissipated from his body. All the questions that his brain constructed were scattered out from his mind.He closed his eyes and sagged against Zander, welcoming the heat from the other body.

_________________________

That's it for this update. Hope you enjoy it.

Also, I'm sorry if the gossip new was no satisfying. I'm not a fan of celebrity gossip so I'm not sure how actually they conducts the new hot issue that arise. Just trying to challenge myself there with a bit of research. Hope it goes well.

Anyhow, if you enjoyed this chapter, don't forget to click the vote button. Thank you for your time.

Ciao!