Chapter 42

Satiated, Carlisle's body sagged but unable to cooling down as the other man still plastered on top of and connected with him. "... and do you", he replied to the man. He swallowed, lips and throat was dried as he wiggled the best as he could while pushed the other from plastered to him, but it was futile. Grunted, "Pulls your dick out. Don't lay on me. Gosh, it's hot."

Rolling his eyes, Zander pushed up on his weak arms and quickly pulled his limp junior from its previous confine before laid at the man side, sprawled.

Carlisle grimaced from the sensation of other's soft shaft been pulled our from his abused hole followed by warm substances that streamed down his anus.

Zander looked towards the man as he did the action. Snickered, he said, "Don't be that respectful toward my dick. What will you do if he was sulking and unwilling to reciprocate with your ass in the future?", Zander wiggled his brows, teasing.

"Gross!", Carlisle replied. Shuffling from the bed to sit.

"Where are you going?", Zander asked. Eyes started to close, tired from previous vigorous activity, "We should cuddles together after the sex. You know, like always." He opened his arms widely, inviting his new husband.

"Toilet", came a reply, short. "Help me", Carlisle asked but received nothing from Zander. Cluck his tongue, he turned back to looked at Zander who'd already closed his eyes, breathing evenly. Fumed, he swatted the older thigh.

"What?", Zander jerked from his slumber; alarmed, "What? Do you want a cuddle?". He asked as he saw Carlisle that looked irate.

"Help me to the toilet. I want to pee. This child of yours think that it was a good idea to sit on my bladder right after the sex. So, no. We'll cuddles after my trip to the toilet ", Carlisle filled in.

Zander smiled. He looked smug from the revelation of his child position.

"Erase your smug look", Carlisle pointed towards Zander. "Hurry up! My bladder had turned weak nowadays. If I pee here, you'll washes it. I'm not going to do it", the pregnant man threatened.

"Okay... Okay..", Zander moved from his position. Stood, he said, "Do I need to cover my junk here?". He pointed to his limp rod.

"God!! I'll ripped your dick out if you asked me one more question! I'll pee here if you don't move in the next two seconds!", Carlisle's tone raised up two octaves; threatened the older who'd looked too languid to his liking.

Chuckled, Zander went to his new husband instantly, took Carlisle in his hand and brought him bridal style, "Faster like this", his words successfully cut the attempted of protest from the new husband.

Sighed, Carlisle hooked his hand to Zander neck for a better support, "Whatever...", he mumbled. Reached the toilet, the older man put him down before went to the sink himself, leaving him to settle his nature call.

"Done?", Zander peeked from outside after he went out finished he washing his hand.

Carlisle hummed, nodding while pushed the button to flush the toilet.

"Here..", Zander gave the new husband of his a t-shirt.

Took the cloth, "This is yours, not mine."

"I can't found yours", Zander said nonchalantly.

The pregnant man's brows knitted in doubt, "I packed three t-shirt. Why can't you find it. Did you check my luggage?"