Westen

Westen let me out of his arms so I could stretched out my legs and cracked my back. He placed his hand on my back and rubbed circles with his thumb against my skin. I looked at the time to see it was 6:40.

"Hey Jones." Nick said.

"Hey." I smiled.

"Yo Westen, don't touch her like that Jesus Christ." Nick said.

"Oh, it's fine, my back is sore and he was just trying to help." I explained.

"Chloe, come here for a minute." Aaron said.
Westen let me go as I walked towards Aaron.

"Chloe this is Elizabeth, my girlfriend, make friends." He Smiled.

"Hi." I laughed.

"Hey, I love your sweatshirt." She Said.

"Thanks I got it today." I laughed.

"We're going to start walking down." Westen Said.

"Well can you wait for me sand and heals don't mix." I laughed

With out warning Westen picked me up and hung me over his shoulder. "Why are you like this." I smiled.

"I just care for my friends." He smiled.

"Do you see us in a relationship?" I asked.

"No, Chloe I can't be in a relationship with you, I'm like the non sticky side of tape, I'm useless but I help." He laughed.

"Well, I'm Not sure how that works but it does." I laughed.

"Until you leave or finally realized you're in love with Jack I won't stop Annoying you, I helped Elizabeth and Aaron, they've been together for almost 2 years."

He set me down on a towel and took my shoes off. "I can take my shoes off you know". I laughed.

"Well you take them off then." He smiled. I took my shoes off and put my socks off to the side. I stood up and took my sweatshirt off and put it on the ground.

"I'm going to go to the bathroom to get changed." Westen Said.

"Okay" I Said.

I pulled my phone out and called Awsten.

"Hey Chloe, what's up?" He Said.

"I don't know anymore, Jack and I Aren't talking, I just made out with another guy that I don't have feelings for and I don't know where the fuck Geoff is."

"What happened with you and Jack?" He asked

"He basically said that I was a trophy and he was with me to make Geoff jealous." I explained.

"Chloe, you need to go to that man, he cares for you, and who are you kissing now?" He asked.

"Westen... get this part, he's in a band and you toured with him." I mumbled.

"Mhm Okay, fucking slap jack for what he said, but then tell him you love him, because I know you do." He Said

"No Aws, unless he publicly says what he did wrong it's going to take a lot for me to love him again, I have to go. Bye Awsten." I smiled.
I hung up and waited for the boys to come back.

Westen came back and pushed on my stomach making me fall backwards, He kissed me softly and smiled.
"I'd call us, friends with Benefits." He Said.

"Oh alright." I Said pushing him off me. "Why'd you kiss me?" I laughed.
He took his shirt off and threw it in our pile. "I don't know you're different I guess" he chuckled. I took my leggings off and sat up.