Valientines

It's been about a week since Chloe has left the hospital and she's getting better each day. She started to run again and pick things up again with Dallas in the gym they had in the hospital. Dallas is a huge plus to Chloe's rehabilitation because they just click together and Love each other like any best friends do.  I wanted the best for Chloe and with Dallas going into a physician degree I trusted her.

I noticed that Chloe had to keep cotton balls in her nose for the past week. "Baby." Chloe called. A smile formed on my face as I looked at her being her normal energetic self. She jumped on me expecting me to pick her up. I spun her around as she wrapped her legs around my torso. "Ready to go home?" I asked.

She kissed me gently and smiled. "I'm hungry." She said.

"Okay I'll get you food princess." I smiled. She basically had to starve the week because she refused to eat the hospital food and couldn't have outside food.

Dallas and Rian stared at us. A bright smile came from Rian as he pulled Dallas closer.

"Geoff?" She Said.

I looked at her in confusion till I saw Geoff and a girl behind us. I let her down and saw her slowly approach them. He handed Chloe her favorite flowers and pulled her into a hug. "Is Awsten here?" She asked.

"No, I'm here for Valentine's Day and Jack texted me telling me what happened so I'm here because I love you and care for you." He smiled.

"I'm Chloe." The woman Said extending her arm.

"There's two Chloe's? Great." I laughed.

"I love your tattoos." Chloe smiled.

"Thanks."  Geoff's girlfriend said.

"Well I just stopped in to check on you and to give you flowers because I know you like them." Geoff smiled.

"Thank you I appreciate it a lot." She smiled.

~~

Chloe's pov

It felt so good knowing that I was home and safe with Jack and friends. Jack wouldn't stop placing kisses over my face. I wasn't complaining because I felt nothing but love. I had went on my instagram and Twitter and sent out a quick message telling everyone that I was feeling better and thanked them for the kind words. Awsten sent me messages everyday saying he loved me and I was always in his prayers. Everyone in Jack and I's friend group sent out some sort of message on media. That meant it would get around...around to different country's. Jack was telling me how men from Germany were looking for me while I was in rehabilitation. Jack, Rian and Dallas all took me out to Longhorn so I could get my favorite soup. I could easily tell Jack didn't know what to do because he didn't know what to say. He's been treating me with all these gifts and clothes trying to make me smile. He had another bag in his hand that he was going to give to me. I took the bag and dropped it on the ground purposely. "No more, no more special treatment, Valentine's Day is in like 25 minuets. I just want to lay with you and be with you. I just want you to hold me." I Smiled. "I don't want you treating me differently because I had a slight problem." I stepped back from him and just looked at him. He had tired eyes and his nails were bitten to the skin. He had red wrists from a rubber band he had snapped against his skin. His hair was a complete mess and I'm shocked he walk out without fixing it. "I love you." I smiled.
Jack picked me up gently and placed a kiss on my forehead. "I'm sorry princess." He Said quietly.
He brought me upstairs and let me down. I looked myself in the mirror and put my hair up in a bun. I looked at my new scar that was just above my nose. I unbuttoned my jeans and threw them in the hamper. Jack looked at me thinking I wasn't looking at him. I sat on the ground and took a few pictures of myself. I turned around and looked at Jack going through his suitcase. I don't know why he decides to still live out a suitcase and my dresser at the same time. I walked towards him slowly and looked in his bag. He covered whatever he was looking at with his shirts. "What was that? It looked shiny." I giggled.