The hurting

Today is the Boy's 1st show for celebrating their album anniversary. Jenna wants me to leave the state but I can't bare to look Jack in the face.

"Chloe, come on." Awsten said sitting on the edge of my bed.

"I don't want to Awsten." I cried.

"Your bag is packed and you have a ticket paid for, we have to get you to the airport before 3, I am tired Chloe, it's 12 AM."  He Said.

"Fine." I Said getting out of bed.

I took my shirt off and threw it at Awsten. I fixed my sports bra I was wearing and threw on a red flannel. I went through my pants and slipped on a pair of black joggers. I picked up my shoes and shoved my foot into my black high tops. I grabbed my fluffy winter coat and whipped my door open.

"Hi Jenna." I smiled.

"Hey pretty lady, look good" she smiled.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"Let's go. Awsten Said grabbing my hand.

"Bye G." I Said.

"Bye C." Geoff smiled.

Awsten put my suitcase in the trunk and handed me my ticket.

"Chloe." Awsten said pulling out the drive way.

"Awsten."

"Are you happy." He asked me.

"No I'm not." I Said.

"I'm sorry for making you angry, but you and Jack need to work this out." He said.

"Jacks hooked up with someone since we've broken up, he's obviously moved on. And I was trying to move on but no one wants me too." I Said.

"But you're not seeing the point every one is trying to prove, he loves you Chloe, Geoff loves you, Anderson loves you, I love you, everybody loves you, you are such a good person to be around Chloe, and when you're not happy or you brake up with someone you feel pain then you turn into this crazy sex Machine everyone wants." He Said.

"I had sex with you and Westen and almost Anderson." I chuckled.

"On your plane flight just think about it, I still think you're holding on." He Said.

"How so?"

"You've never taken the ring off, you've never changed your phone wallpaper, and you haven't deleted any pictures on instagram, the only thing you've changed was your profile picture to a picture of you and me." He Said.

I ignored his comment and sighed.
"Awsten, I hate being in love." I smiled.

"Just let it happen, it'll your best friend in the future." He Said.

I few tears fell down my face. "I fucking love him Awsten." I smiled.

"I'm glad you realized." Awsten smiled.

~✈️~

I hated flying all the time. I listened to the song 'Purpose' by Justin Bieber most of my flight and drank Cola trying to keep me up the little tv screen on the chair said the time was 7:53 am and 13 degrees out. I put my coat on and unbuckled my seat belt.

Rian texted me saying he was at my gate. The plane started to unload as I shuffled my way out the plane as walked down the terminal.

"Jones." A man said.
I turned around to see Rian standing with multiple other men.
He pulled me into a hug and smiled. "I missed you, we need more laughter." He smiled.