Mother

I woke up laying down on Westen's chest. I slowly got off him and pulled my underwear up. I rubbed my eyes and saw the boys and Elizabeth sitting at a table.

"Morning." I smirked.

"How was your night?" Billy said pulling a chair out for me.

"You know they say Virgin's don't know what they're doing but he knew what to do." I chuckled.

Westen's Head popped up and looked around. "Oh, um hey." He Said.

I walked over to him smiled. "Go Take a shower and put on new clothes." I whispered.

He stood up only in his boxers and went upstairs. I walked to the mirror and squatted down and took a few photos. "Anderson come here." I said.

"Why are you like this?" He asked.

"What do you mean?" I smirked.

"You're not even human, your like a robot or something" he laughed.

"But Robots don't have emotion, I do." I Said softly.

I felt his hot breath against my face I pulled back a little bit and smiled.

"Well you're doing something, and I want to know what it was." He Said biting his lip.

"And you will never know my secrets." I giggled.

"Two upstate New York kids making a living in California and you won't tell me anything?" He Said.

"Nope." I Said.
He placed his lips on mine and bit my lower lip.

"Woh there Anderson, making me look like a whore." I laughed.

"Damn Anderson." Nick said

"Hey where's Westen?" A girl said walking into the house.

"Um who are you?" I asked.

"I'm Westen's girlfriend, who are you?" She Said.

"Chloe." I said.

"You finally got a girlfriend Nick?" She laughed.

"Um." He Stuttered.

"Fuck yeah." I Said connecting my lips back to his.

"But where's westen." She asked again.

"Listen Honey, westen wasn't here last night, maybe he's at you place?" I lied

"Alright don't have to be a bitch." She said.

"Don't call me a bitch because I will easily brake your ass okay, I've done it to someone."

She simply walked out the door and left. I kicked Nick off me and ran my fingers through my hair.

"He had a fucking girlfriend?" I Said.

"No what you just saw was a crazy ass ex girlfriend." Elizabeth said

"Oh great, know what I'm going to go home, I'll have Someone pick me up." I Said.

"I can take you home." Billy said.

"No I can take her home." Anderson said.

"I brought my car I'm sure I can take her home." Nick said.

"Billy, will you take me home?" I smiled.

"Yeah, let me brush my teeth and we can go." He Said.

I put my leggings on and grabbed my socks and shoes.

~~

Billy and I stoped at five guys In downtown LA. He took our order as I just sat on the chair and looked out the window. My phone started to buzz as I saw it was my mom calling.

"Hi mom, you're just what I needed today." I smiled.

"Baby girl, it's Dad I know you probably don't want to hear from me but you need to listen, mom... mom isn't holding up anymore, she had a heart attack this Morning." He Said.

"Why did you fucking do something about it, like I don't know yell for a doctor or start CPR." I Said.

He stayed silent and fell for a lost of words "I'm sorry Chloe." He Said

"You've done nothing but make my past 21 years a living fucking hell, she wants to be put into ashes, so you can drive your little ass to California and give me her box, you are the worst thing that's happened to me." I Said hanging up.

Billy came up to me and got to my level. "Hey, Hey,What's wrong Chloe talk to me." Billy said.

"I don't have anyone else, my dad just called me saying my mom died." I said softly.

"Shit, Chloe I'm sorry." He said pulling me into a hug. "Chloe you seriously need to call Jack." He Said.

I looked at my phone and shook my head. "No." I Said.

He pulled his phone out and scrolled through his contact list. I slapped the phone from his hand and placed a kiss on his lips. He kissed me back and rested his hands on my hip.

"Don't call him." I cried.

"I was going to call Geoff, but hey I got a free kiss." He laughed.

"I'm with Chloe, I'm downtown LA and she's um... not in a good mind set, do you mind coming down and taking her home." He Said

"Five guys the one that's across Pizza Hut." He Said.

"Sir is she feeling okay?" An employee asked.

I gave her a death stare as she backed up slowly.

"Geoff should be here like any minute now he's leaving target right now." He Said.

"I'm so sorry." I Said wiping my tears off with a napkin.

"Don't feel sorry Chloe." He mumbled.

"I can't even cry like I used to anymore that's how low it's gotten."

"Chloe!" A man yelled.

I looked up to see Geoff and Awsten running into the restaurant. "Chloe, Chloe, Chloe talk to me." Geoff said grabbing my hand.

"My mom died Geoff, I don't have any one anymore." I Said pulling him into a hug.