Dad

"Thank you for breakfast girls." Jack said.

"You're welcome." We Said in unison.

"We have to get to the venue at 3 so let's go over and say morning to the other boys." Alex said.

"Alright." Jack said taking my hand. We walked towards the elevator as Jack hit the up arrow. And waited for the doors to open.

We went to Zach and Rian's new room. Jack walked in first and I walked in slowly after. "Morning." Zach smiled.
"Morning Boys." I smiled.

"Rian isn't up." Lisa said.

"I got this." I giggled.

I grabbed a guitar and sat down next to Rian. "Wake up mother fucker." I sung playing a few strings. "Fuck off Chloe." He mumbled.

"Someone's mad at me." I laughed.

"I don't want to wake up." He Said.

"It's 12 in the afternoon wake up." I Said

"Shouldn't you and Jack like be having sex, you obviously can't go more then an hour without him." He Fired back.

"Thanks Robert, I really appreciate how you think of me as a person." I Said.
I set the guitar on the stand and walked out the room slamming the door. I decided to take the stairs to the lobby so I could Calm down.

I sat in a chair and scrolled through my phone. "Jones?" A voice said. I turned around to see a man standing by the door. I let out a smile As he walked towards me with a dog. "Hi Lucas." I smiled. "It's been a while. How are you?" He asked.

"Honestly I've been better." I Said.

"I'm so sorry about what happened with Abby, she told me you were in town and I just had to see you." He said.

"How the hell did you marry her?" I laughed.

"I don't Fucking know." He laughed.

"Let me hold your dog I'm having a rough day." I Said picking up the small dog.

"So seems like you're living the good life." He chuckled.

"Feels the same, just with more people and cameras, you're a model aren't you?" I laughed.

"Yeah I just got signed to Calvin." He smiled.

"Damn, you went from a awkward basketball player to Calvin."

"You know I could probably get you a shoot, you're young, still got that good body, and you're dating a celebrity." He smiled.

"Don't put me in the category, I'm dating Jack, he's just a talented guy that I feel in love with."

"Are you up for it, I'll be in California after Christmas, I'm sure we can work then, get some head shots, I'll take some photos from your instagram and I'll get back to you." He smiled.

I kicked my legs up so my feet were dangling off the arm of the chair and brought The dog to my chest as she licked my nose. "I don't know when I'll be in California that's the thing." I Said.

"I can get you in some time I'm sure."

"Alright." I smiled.

"Chloe." Jack said.

"Here comes the boyfriend and the guy Abby slept with." He sighed.

"Hey like don't hurt him.."

"Jesus Chloe I've been finding ways to leave her for a year now." He chuckled.

"My favorites." I smiled at Zack and Jack

"Who's this?" Jack asked.

"Lucas, Or Luke, whatever you'd like." He Said shaking their hands.