Aussie

~✈️~

Awsten's pov

We've been on the plane for 19 hours and Chloe was completely passed out between Geoff and I. People were getting off the plane I shut her music off and shook her shoulder. "Wake up Jones." I Said. Her lip was completely busted from Ciara. Her green eyes fluttered open as she sat up slowly. "Okay, I'm not done sleeping so let's go to the hotel so I can sleep." She Said.

"Y-yeah that's fine." I Said.

Chloe put her hair in her cropped gray hoodie and put her sunglasses on. We made our way off the plane and towards the baggage claim. Chloe wrapped her arms around my arm. Fans came up to us asking for pictures with Me. Chloe was kind enough to take the photos for everyone. Security slowly came towards us and guided us out. We waited for the boys so come out so we could all leave.
Chloe looked extremely pale as if she was going to throw up. "Are you Okay?" I asked.

"I need a drink." She Said. The boys came over and looked at us. Otto handed her a water and she drank it all. Geoff put our bags in the trunk and Chloe got in the back seat. She took her hair out the hoodie and took her sunglasses off. She went on her phone. Geoff got in the back with her before I could. I couldn't tell you how I felt towards Chloe after our hook up. I just want her to be safe and I want nothing to hurt her.

~
Chloe's pov

We all went to our rooms and settled in for a little. I loved the room I was staying in. Marble countertop, wooden floor. Queen sized bed, a dresser I can sit on. I plugged my phone in the adapter that was given to me by Awsten because outlits are different in Australia. I put on a pair of ripped blue jeans and my black cropped shirt that said 'Fuck You.'

I started to play SWMRS and put it on shuffle. My straightener was hot enough to start. The boys came in my room all at once. "Hello?" I laughed.

"We have an interview In a few hours, want to go around the city?" Otto asked.

"Can you give me like 15 minuets to do my hair?" I asked.

"Yeah sure." Awsten said. My phone phone started to buzz as I saw Jack was calling. "Geoff remember how you used to straighten my hair? I need you to straighten my hair again." I chuckled.
He got the straightener and I answered the phone. "Hey." I Said.

"Hey princess, are you safe?" He asked.

"Yeah." I smiled.

"Okay, good. Just checking on you." He Said.

"I appreciate it."

"Yeah, I love you Chloe. It's going to be a rough week without my favorite girl by my side...can't remember the last time I slept alone." He laughed.

"I love you too Jack. Good night." I Said.

"I love you so much baby girl." He sighed.

"Are you going out tonight?" I asked.

"I don't think so. It's 11 pm in California and I'd normally be out by now." He Said.

"Why not?" I laughed.

"I normally go out with you and you're not here so I'm just going to stay in for the week. I was going to take you on a date tonight but it's okay." He Said.

"Jack.." I said. I instantly felt horrible that I wasn't there with him. "I'm sorry." I frowned.

"It's fine Chlo, don't be. It's not the first time someone has done that to me." He Said.