Mornings

Jack's pov

I normally wake up around 7 to use the bathroom or to take Bella out. I washed my hands and walked back into our room I sat on the bed and scrolled through my phone and looked at my miss text messages. I got back into my spot and looked at Chloe sitting on the balcony with the sun rising she wore a pair of underwear and a gray shirt. "Good morning beautiful." I smiled.

"Good morning Jack." She smiled. I looked over to my phone and saw a miss call from Andrew. "Hello? It's too early in the morning." I Said.

"Hey, do you and Chloe want to go on a run." He asked.

"Want to go for a run?" I asked.

"let me shower. Christ." She groaned.

"Come over, I'll unlock the door." I Said.

~~

Chloe's pov

My wet hair dripped down my back as I ran up the hill. "You're running with 2 30 year old men cut us some slack. I took my adidas jacket off as they came up the hill. They slowed down and stared at me. "Come on Barakat, you're not this slow in bed." I giggled. I threw my jacket at them and continued to run to a resting spot. I looked over the edge and saw the city light up. "Holy shit." I smiled.

Jack came up to me with my adidas jacket and wrapped it around my waist. "This is awesome." I smiled.

I sat on the bench and looked at the sun rise. Jack kissed my head and massaged my neck. Andrew took his shirt off and threw it off to the side. "So are you coming to Mexico with us?" Andrew asked.

"Yeah, I've never been to Mexico so this should be fun. I took 2 years of Spanish so hopefully it'll come in use." I smiled.

"You took Spanish?" Jack asked.

"Well when you get offered to graduate two years early and you turn that down you have to do something. So I did English, college English, learned do taxes, and two languages." I Said.

"You know how to do taxes? I'm gonna marry you right now." Jack laughed.

I ignored jack and looked off at the sun. I looked over at Andrew and looked at his tattoos. Andrew took his call he was receiving as I took pictures from the edge. Jack came from behind me and grabbed my ass I tilted my head and kissed him. "I love you." He Said against my ear. "I should stop thinking about you in my dreams." I giggled.

"We got a problem. Danny's kid Got sick so we're pushing our trip back." Andrew said.

"Damn, well I guess you're free till the 6th" Jack said.

"What's the 6th?" I asked.

"Mitchys band plays." Jack reminded me.

"Oh yeah."

I brought out my camera and started to take a video of my surroundings. "Let's go get breakfast and we'll get you to the tattoo shop." Andrew said.

I nodded my head and sat on the edge. I looked at my feet dangle from my The edge. Jack wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek. This cloud of depression just floated over my head and wouldn't leave. I held onto Jacks arm and sighed. "What's on your mind?" Jack asked.

"Nothing," I lied. "Just looking at the city." I smiled. "Kiss me." I giggled. He picked me up bridal style and kissed me.

"Y'all are cute it's not fair." Andrew laughed.

~

We ended up sitting outside with menus at our sides. Andrew ordered a cup of coffee and kept the cup away from me. I got a sweet tea and jack for a water. Our waitress came back chewing on her gum her black hair flowed in the wind as she moved it from her face. She looked at Andrew to start his order. Can I get Pancakes, bacon and eggs."