Spoiled

I wrapped my hands around Jack's guitar as he fixed his shirt. "Thank you." He Said taking the Purple guitar from my hands. "Gonna kick ass right?" I smiled.

"Fuck yeah." He laughed.

"And when we go back to the hotel I planed a stupid little date." I smiled.

"What did you do this time?" Jack smiled.

"I got us all the home alone movies on the tv in my room, we can get whatever makes you happy." I smiled.

Jack intertwined our fingers together and kissed my cheek. "You're so sweet." He smiled. "I love you Chloe, and I never want to lose you again."

"You won't, never again...I promise." I smiled.

"I'm gonna Marry the fuck out of you." He laughed.

"I'll be waiting." I laughed. Jack smiled down at me and stared at my eyes. I never got lost in someone's eyes before but looking at Jack's made me fall in love with him all over again. I placed my hand on his cheek and smiled. I looked down at my feet braking eye contact. "Do you feel like I'm moving to fast?" He asked.

"N-no, I feel like I move to fast sometimes. I mean we got together like 3 months ago, and I feel like we talk a lot about our feature together. I-I feel that-." I stuttered. Jack kissed me and squeezed my hands.

"Why are you nervous?" He asked.

"I-i don't know." I Said.

"I love you Babygirl." He Said picking me up bridal style. I rested my head on his chest pulling his shirt down a little to look at his tattoo. Jack kicked the door open and walked in. Jack laid on the couch and patted his stomach saying I could lay with him.

"When do you go on?" I asked.

"Like not till a while." He Said.

"Okay." I Said softly. I sat up and fixed my hair. Jack placed his hands on my inner thigh and rubbed small circles. I saw him bite his lip and smiled. "I know Jack, I hate pants too." I laughed.

"You make this stupid bet so hard on me." He mumbled.

"Who knows," I Said in his ear. "I might brake first." I smiled.

"Hello my friends." Alex said walking into the room. I rested my body on Jack's as he held me tightly as if he was afraid to let go.

My phone rang on the table as I reached over for it. "Who is it?" Jack asked.

I answered the phone and placed it by my ear. "Hi Awsten."

"Chloe." Awsten said in a shaky voice.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Jenna like passed out 3 times today and we took her to the hospital and she wanted you to Know she's okay." He explained.

"What did the doctor say?" I asked.

"He hasn't came back yet, but they put her through a lot of blood test." He Said.

"Who's with you?" I asked.

"It's just me, Geoff is coming."

"Was Jennifer complaining about her feet or anything?" I asked.

"She was limping a yesterday but she didn't say anything." He explained.

"Yeah, She has this problem with her bones and walking, Tell the doctor to give her a boot on her left foot, I'll give you her Moms number in a second." I Said. "Thank you for taking her." I smiled.