Mitchy's party

~Next Day~

"Why the hell are we eating dinner at 7?" I asked.

"Is that not normal for you?" Jack asked me.

"Nothing is normal for me now." I laughed.

I grabbed my flannel and buttoned it over my bra. I grabbed Mitchy's small bag with his gift in side. I tied my new shoes. "Limo is here." Jack said.

"Okay." I huffed. I pulled my pants up and grabbed my ID and a few lose dollars. We walked down the steps outside and made our way into the limo. "Hello Love Birds." Mitchy smiled.

"Hello birthday boy." I smiled.

I made my way to a seat and looked at new faces. "Alright this is Chloe Jones, Jones this is everyone." Mitchy said handing us 2 shots. "I got you a gift because I'm a nice person...happy 30th from you favorite 21 year old." I smiled.

"Fuck, You spoiled me with Gucci." He smiled. He took out the rings from the box and the Chains. "Fuck this is awesome Chloe." Mitchy smiled.

"Great Another rich Girl." A girl laughed.

"Amy Shut the fuck up." Another girl said coming towards me. "I'm Lindsay." She smiled.

"I like your hair." I smiled.
She handed me another drink and clinked our cups together.

"I Like your shoes." She smiled.

"Thanks, I got them yesterday." I smiled.

"I follow you on instagram ya know." She Said pulling her phone out.

"Yeah, I Follow you too, you're Arzaylea's friend. You're prettier in person." I smiled.

"Shut the hell up." She laughed. "We should hang out."

"Yeah, why not. What are you doing New Years?" I asked.

"We're all going to Ashton's house I believe." Mitchy Said cutting into our conversation.

"Yeah, we're going." Jack said.

"Guess I'm going." I smiled.

"Hey Jones hows your watch for your family?" Mitchy asked.

"My lawyer showed my a lot about them. I learned that my actual family sold me for $700,000 not sure how I'm supposed to feel about that but March is going to be a great month." I smiled.

"Yeah it is." Jack smiled.

I rested my hand on his shoulder and held his hand. Jack kissed my hand and draped his arm over my shoulder. I didn't know how to feel anymore. I wanted to stay home but I wanted to spend time with Jack and Mitchy. I pulled my phone out and went to my Snapchat. Jack was having a conversation with Mitchy and Jack started to laugh. He noticed me taking a video and smiled widely. He kissed my cheek and looked at me. "You look beautiful." He smiled. I shut the video off and saved it to my memory's and added to my story. "I like you." Jack said in my ear. He pulled me onto his lap and smiled. I placed my thumb on his bottom lip and giggled. "I really like you too."
I grabbed his drink and took a sip. Jack looked at me in awe as if I impressed him with something.

He rested his hand on my thigh and smirked.

~~

It's been a long time since I've actually finished a plate of my food. I ate a large steak and a mash potato. Mitchy went to make sure we had our room he rented for the the night. Everyone was just about ready to leave so we could head over to the bar we made plans for in the back of the restaurant.

Mitchy pulled Jack to the side as they made eye contact with me. "Hey do you wanna take a few pictures with me?" Lindsay asked.

"Fuck yeah." I smiled. I took my hair down and pulled my jeans up. We walked over to some good lighting. "Well this isn't fair... you're pretty." I laughed.