Epilogue I

It's currently Jacks 30th birthday and things have gotten significantly harder, moving, sleeping, even using the bathroom. On the bright side we get to find out the Gender of our baby. I was 5 months pregnant and the baby hasn't kicked for Jack yet. I made Jack some eggs, bacon, pancakes And carefully made him coffee. I've made it for him before and he doesn't like when I touch the coffee maker because he's afraid I'd spill it on myself and have a Allergic reaction. I went to the intercom and called for Jack. "Wake up Birthday boy." I giggled.

Jack came down the stairs in a pair of boxers briefs and smiled at me. "Good morning my beautiful." He kissed my cheek and kissed my stomach. "Morning birthday boy... you're 30 now I don't know how I feel about this." I giggled.

"I love you." He smiled.
A smile grew on my face as a those words came out his mouth. Jack took a seat at the dining table and worked on his breakfast. "Chloe, I love you but can you not make me coffee. You're going to hurt yourself one day princess." Jack said handing me a piece of bacon.

I put the dishes into the dish washer and sat with Jack. "Four more months." I smiled.

"And we get to find out if it's a little boy or girl today." Jack smiled. Jack lifted my shirt up and placed his warm hand on my stomach. The baby moved around and kicked on Jacks hand. "Shit." Jack laughed.

"Happy birthday baby." I smiled. Jack kissed me and my stomach again. "I can't wait till you get that baby out and we get all situated with our new life so we can get back to you and me time without a bump in the way." Jack placed kisses all over my neck and smiled. In May when we get married and we hop on a plane to Mexico for our honeymoon I'm sure you'll be back in business." I laughed.

"In May? That's like no sex for another whole year." He groaned.

"Happy birthday." I laughed.

Jack kissed me again and laughed. "How many times are you going to say happy birthday to me, Chloe," I took a bite of his bacon and a bite of his eggs and smiled. "Have you gotten your day started?" He asked.

"No."

"Go shower, get dressed Lisa said that she got everything under control." Jack said.

Jack and I trusted Lisa with not only the envelop that has the Gender of our Baby, baby shower, our wedding, and our honeymoon. She even offered to fly out to California just to watch the baby when Jack and I were out.
What's not to love about Lisa Sweetest person out there
~~

Jack and I stood wearing pink and blue clothing by a black balloon. "Okay, I'm nervous." I laughed. Friends and family around us were yelling for us to pop the balloon. Jack kissed me and smiled. "I'm rooting boy." I laughed.

A team of camera men were at the party taking pictures and videos for the boys upcoming movie straight to dvd 3. Jack grabbed my hand with the needle in between my fingers. "Ready?" I asked. Everyone counted down from three and jack and I couldn't hide our smiles anymore. We poked the balloon as blue confetti came out and went everywhere on the floor. I looked down to see Jack with happy tears in my eyes to see he was on his knees crying. People were cheering and forming us in a circle. Jack picked me up and spun me around as cameras clicked. I kissed him and smiled. "This is the best birthday ever." Jack smiled.

I was filled with nothing but love and happiness. "Baby Ira." Jack smiled.

"Ira Barakat." I smiled.
Jack kissed me and smiled. "I love you."

"I love you too." I smiled.