Abby

⚠️smut... and could be triggering.

.daddy kinks
. Suicidal thoughts

"Morning Chloe." Jack said in my ear. I turned my self over and face Jack. "You know I love that morning voice." I Smirked.

"I don't know why, it's horrible." He Said putting his glasses on.

"Well Fuck me." I mumbled. I quickly realized what I said and hid myself under the covers.

"Come out here and kiss me." Jack laughed.
I kissed Jack and rested my head on his chest. "I love you so much do you know that." He smiled.

"I do know that." I chuckled.

"Just making sure I feel like you forget at times." He Said.

"I don't, keep your glasses on and keep talking to me. Good morning handsome." I smiled.

"What do you want to do this morning?" Jack asked me.

"I don't know." I laughed.

"Alright put some clothes on and we'll walk down to my room." Jack smiled.

I took my shorts off and slipped my shirt off and put on a flannel. "Alright I'm not going to worry to much about my hair, do you have a hat? Like a winter hat?" I asked

"Yeah, i I have one." He Said putting a different shirt on. "You should go out like that more often." He laughed.

"Even your laugh is perfect in the morning. Perfect laugh, you have that bed head, your beard is a little off, that morning voice, and the glasses just top everything off." I smiled.

"Come back I want more kisses." Jack said. I moved the covers and sat by Jack's feet. He sat up and pulled me closer to him. "I enjoy having you by me side." He Said. "You distract me fro-."

"Don't talk anymore." I Said pulling him on top of me. Jack's hand traveled up my side and grabbed my boob. A weak moan escaped my lips as Jack smiled. "Do That again baby girl." Jack said grabbing me again. Another moan escaped me as Jack smiled against my neck. I slipped my hand down my stomach till Jack stopped me. "I got you going didn't I?" Jack smiled.

Jack went down on me and kissed my inner thigh. "Jack." I moaned.

"Shh princess, you know I take good care of you." He Said kissing my lips . Jack trailed down my core with his fingers and watched me wiggle around. "It's okay Babygirl." He Said slipping his fingers in me. I Shut my eyes and grabbed onto the bed sheets. I bit my lip keeping in any moans that might slip out.

Jack kissed me as he went slower. "D-Daddy faster." I Said.

Jack did what I asked and smiled down at me. He curled his fingers inside me and watched me struggle to regain my self. "May I?" I asked.

"Yes Baby Girl." Jack said. I reached my climax and laid on the bed till jack cane back with a new pair of underwear for me
"Good job baby girl." Jack said cleaning me up.

Jack slipped a new pair of underwear on me and handed me my leggings. "Daddy huh?" Jack smirked.

"I guess you have a daddy kink." I laughed.

"Maybe." He smiled.

"I like waking up like that." I smiled.

"I'm glad." He Said wrapping his arm around my waist. "You can't control yourself around me can you?" Jack asked "because if I were to touch you again we'd be in another situation." He Said.

"I shut down when you touch me." I smiled.

"We'll finish tonight, I'm not done hearing you saying my name." He smiled.