Lay low

Saddest, anger, then smut to top it off ⚠️

~next morning~

It was a quiet morning. Not much happening, Rian and Dallas came back from their New Years vacation. Jennifer and I took separate cars to the funeral and Jack stayed home to work with Rian on some things. I didn't like it here. Seeing old friends from high school, Justin's family. "Chloe, we're about to begin." A woman smiled. Justin's cousin Hannah and I used to be close in school. Jenna and I walked down to our seats and sat down. Justin's parents started their speech off and I already couldn't contain my tears.

~

I stood up and walked towards the microphone. I looked at the 200 plus people in the room with me. I looked at the casket and rested my hand on it "Hi my name is Chloe Jones and I was Justin's best friend." I started off saying. "I remember the day Justin asked me to be his girlfriend beginning of freshman year, we were on and off sometimes because something just wasn't clicking at the time. I-I remember when we were in grade 12 and we found out we'd be expecting our first child together. Months went by and people found out judged me, it hurt to know what people couldn't be happy with our decision. I remember going home a few weeks before graduation sitting on my bathroom floor starring at a bottle of pain killers and a gun. Next thing I knew Justin was busting down my door to tell me he loved me and he wanted to keep me safe. I thought we'd be together forever...problems came across with Our miscarriage with Emma. We called off our wedding. Justin moved on with his self to California. Which brings us to December 21st. I was in Jersey with my boyfriend and his band. He called me, and said 'Chloe I think I'm still in love with you.' He's saying all these things and that he wants to start over. I said that when I get home to California we could talk about everything, and find him a love interest. He was angry that I didn't give him the answer he wanted. I remember calling my roommate Jennifer crying for her to run to his house and stop him. He saved me and I wish I could have saved him and held onto him, told him I loved him has humanly possible. I hope that him and our daughter Emma are running around in the clouds together, I'll See you two soon. Thank you." I Said walking down to my seat.

~

I remember barley making it home because my tears were just blocking my sight. Jenna went to her boyfriends house to help him move into his new apartment. I sat in my car in the driveway and cried For a while. I looked like a mess, my makeup was steaming down my face.  I opened the door to see Dallas, Rian, and Jack sitting on my staircase. I set my purse on the marble table and stood in front of them. "You know I've gotten to that point in life where I just don't give a fuck. But I'm hurting and I'm screaming for help but no one realizes." "My ex fiancé killed him self because of me!" I screamed.

"Don't think that Babygirl." Jack Said standing up.

"No, Jack! I hurt someone so badly I caused them death. All because I didn't say I loved him. I just want to leave I want to see my best friend again, I want to see my baby girl, the woman who raised me... I've lost so many people it's crazy. Why are you still with me?" I Said.
I took a knife out and twirled it around.

"Chloe, put that down." Dallas said. I loosely held it against my skin and cried.

Jack came from behind me and grabbed my wrist. "Drop it." He Said in my ear. I didn't listen to him but instead he ripped it out my hand and threw it. "Why'd you do that?" I asked

"Because I love you!" He yelled. "And If anything bad fucking happened to you I won't know what I'd fucking do with my self. Me keeping you safe isn't just a once and a while thing, I'm taking you with the boys and I Because you're going to hurt yourself. I want to come home to my beautiful fucking girlfriend, and buy her things, I want to have sex with you when you're angry, I want you safe so I don't have to worry about not coming home to non of those. Fuck I hate sharing my emotions with people, I love you. If you need to hear that every 30 seconds I fucking would. I want to give you the best life so we can look back with our children and tell them there's always a bright side in life. With you, the band, my family this is all I ever dreamed of. I love you." He cried.