Family

~✈️~

Jack's pov

Jenna agreed that she'd pick me up from the airport this morning. I put my bags in the back seat and sat in the car with her. She looked at me as if she were angry. "It's a 45 minuet drive to your house. Pick a topic to talk about and stay on it." She Said.

"Um..."

"Chloe? Love that topic... do you know what the hell is about to happen with her, when I picked her up she was fucking attacked by cameras...now you might be thinking 'oh Jennifer why is she being attacked by cameras?' She's the daughter to a fucking rich and powerful ass family." "In a different fucking country!" She yelled.
"She's adopted by Sydney, and I have kept that from her forever... now she's being looked for after her sister made a video on her." She complained.

"Does she know?"

"Nope so you're going to have to tell her, if I do she'll be angry that I've kept it from her and she'll try and meet them."

"Can she not meet them?" I asked.

"She can I just don't want that attention on her, I don't know how she can handle it." She pouted.

~~

"Bye Jenna thanks for the ride, have a safe drive home." I smiled. I rolled my bags up to the stairs and opened the door. A small figure laid on the couch while listening to the Weekend. I took my jacket off and threw it to the side. "Welcome home." Chloe said sitting up.

"Hi princess." I Said sitting with her. She draped her arm around my chest and kissed my cheek. "Is Mitchy here?" She asked.

"No he's in New York still." I Said.

"Who's that girl he's with?" She asked.

"Anne Marie? They're friends."

"I wanna be her friend...she's pretty." She Said putting her phone in my face. "Your hair is a mess babe." She laughed.

Her perfect laugh stayed in my head as I just looked at her. "I don't like when you look at me." She Said hiding her face. I pushed her on to her back and kissed her gently. My hand accidentally brushed against her inner thigh as I tried to put my hand under her back. She bucked her hips up and moaned. "I barley touched you Babygirl." I laughed. Chloe's phone rung as she slipped from underneath me to reach it. "Who is it?" I asked placing my hands on her stomach.

"Hi uncle Jay it's kinda early don't you think." She laughed. She put the phone on speaker so I could Hear.

"Are you there?" A voice giggled.

"I'm here Sammy." She smiled.

"What are you doing up a 6 in the morning buddy." I laughed.

"Eating cereal." Sam said.

"I'm not shocked. How was Jersey?" She asked.

"Good." He Said. "Chloe?"

"Yeah Sammy?" She smiled.

"Why don't you like uncle Ben?" He asked.

"He's a mean man Sammy. He left me in the ditch. He Gave auntie Sydney money to make me happy Sam. I never want you seeing him unless I am there."

"Are you coming home January? If so bring blue haired guy" He laughed.

"Got it." She

"I'm lost." He explained.

"Where are you?" She asked.

"New York packing up auntie Sydney's house" Sam mumbled.

"Big house huh, I don't think you've ever been in the house." Chloe smiled.