The healing

I can't express how much I hate dresses. People Say I should wear them more often but I just want to walk around in jeans.
I pulled my dress down. And walked towards the elevator.

The elevator door opened as i walk out towards the large group of people.

"Hi beautiful" Rian smiled. Cameras flashed as I walked closer to  them.

Jack looked at me and I simply ignored him. "Alright can we go?" I asked Rian.
"Yeah, once again you look fucking beautiful tonight." He smiled.
"Thank you Ri, you clean up nicely too." I smiled.

"Let's go." Jack commanded. I rolled my eyes at him as he

"JONES!," Travis yelled. "You and Jack are going to put your differences to the side-."

"Fuck no." I snapped.

"Got the night act like you love each other, I'll pay you $800." He begged.

"She won't take your money." Jack said.

"Please Chloe just for the cameras." Travis said.

"Okay whatever." I mumbled.

My phone started to buzz as I looked down to see it was Mark.

"Hi Mark, it's been a while." I smiled.

"Hello Chloe I didn't expect you to answer at 12 in the mornin, do you mind if I took not even 5 minuets out of your night to ask you a few questions?" He asked.

"I guess not."

"Alright, so I know you work with us for music journalism and you said you took an interest in photography, we had 2 of our photographers quit and we were wondering if you could try it out." He explained

"Here's the thing, I don't know how to Develop, or send things over I just know how to take photos, you know?" I laughed.

"We have that taken care of." He explained.

"Then sure, is there a day you're available, preferably sometime in January." I suggested.

"Could we have a meeting sometime when you are free?" He asked.

"I'm in Jersey, I'll be free the 22nd and the 23rd then Christmas and everything how about the 22nd at 5:00 for like half an hour?" He asked.

"That's perfect, don't expect me to look nice I'll be in my sweats." I laughed.

"I probably will too." He chuckled.
"Good night Chloe." He Said.

"Night, boss." I chuckled.

"Sometimes I feel like you're the boss of AP." He laughed.

"Good night." I smiled.

"Who was that?" Jack asked.

"AP, they asked me to do photos in January because they had 2 people quit." I Said.

"You took pictures on warped tour didn't you?" He asked.

"Sorta." I Said.

~~

The night went on it was ten minutes to 1 and I haven't touched anything on my plate but my green beans. "Are you Okay?" Alex whispered.

"I'm not hungry." I Said.

"Miss. Jones you haven't touched anything on your plate." A man said across the room.

"I'm not hungry Sir." I Said pushing my plate.

"Don't Show disrespect to the cook." He Said.

Jack placed his hand on my thigh and rubbed circles with his thumb. "Ignore him, he bothers everyone."