Problems

"Um no, if you have something to say it now" I Said grabbing Jack's hand.

"Chloe, I'm your family sweetie, and we need to talk privately." She smiled.

"Shut the hell up." I mumbled.

"Do you need a cigarette?" She asked.

"I don't smoke cigarettes anymore Kelly." I Said.

"I want you to spend Christmas with us, we can catch up and forget about our past, I have a ticket for you." She Said handing me the plane ticket.

I ripped the ticket in front of her face and yanked her purse out her arm. "This is Moms purse that I bought her! why do you have it?" I Said looking through the bag.

"She's my sister I can have whatever she left behind." She Said taking a sip out her drink. "Why did you bring an iced coffee here." I Said backing away from her. "Travis get her out." I Said throwing the purse at her feet.

"You're such an ungrateful little girl, your mother raised you wrong always spoiled the hell out of you." She Said.

"Ma'am lets go." Travis said.

"She raised me just fine, by her self and did get me whatever I wanted. Because she actually cares about her children, where the fuck is your kid Kelly, wheres Sam? Gone? Missing? It's been 10 years Kelly where is my cousin?" I smiled. "I know where they are, they're with their father, their dad, your ex husband, the one that you cheated on with a man, damn what was his name?" I asked.

"This is the disrespect I'm talking about." She cried. "You care about absolutely no one but yourself."

"That's right, his names Fletcher." I laughed. "I'm not here to fight with you and talk about how you're not allowed to speak to your child anymore-." I Said.

"At least I can give birth to a fucking child." She Said.
I looked at her and Lunged my body towards her till Jack caught me. I started to switch my languages and kick my legs. "I will fucking destroy you, I have the best lawyer in the state. I said. "I make triple what you'll ever make. If I have to spend money on you to get a restraining order I fucking will." I spat out. 

"Whatever, you're just like your mother, nothing but a selfish bitch that gets everything handed to them." She Said pointing her finger at me I grabbed her finger and snapped it. I watched her scream in pain and smiled.

"You're right I'm just like my mother we're re both psycho bitches. I highly suggest you leave while you can before I break you even more. You can press charges if you want I'll fuck you up." I groaned.

Security pulled her away and closed the door. "Let me go." I Said. Jack ignored me and held me tighter. "I cant do this anymore Jack." I said.

"Shh, don't say that Babygirl." He whispered.

"I'm sorry, I fuck up every thing." "I'm sorry, I'm sorry..." I repeated. Out loud. "I'm fucking crazy." Jack set me on the couch as I rolled into a ball. Jack placed his hand in my shirt and scratched my back.

"I'm sorry." I spoke again.

Don't be sorry are you okay?" Rian Said placing his sweatshirt over me.

"Yeah I'm fine." I smiled.
Dallas walked towards me and sat down on he ground stared at me and smiled. "I am Chloe Jones I am bipolar, I have anger issues, there's a lot of shit wrong with me but I'm trying to figure it out. I'm sorry we've known each other for less then 30 minuets and you saw me freak out." I Said.

"Oh Chloe it's okay, we all have days like that and I like helping people so if you need something tell me and we can talk, or go out for a lunch." She smiled.