Truth

"Jack." I smiled.

I reached for his phone to see it was December 25th 8 am in the morning.

"Wake up." I Said in his ear. I laid kisses all over him and straddled his waist. As his eyes fluttered open and smiled at me. "Did I sleep with one of Santa's elfs." He smiled.

"Possibly." I said resting my hands on his chest. I connected my lips to his again. He grabbed my ass as a smile formed on his face. "My 4 days are up." I smiled.

"Good." He Said gripping my inner thigh. "Have you been good this year?" He smirked.

"Fuck no." I Said.

Jack pinned me to the mattress and untied my sleep pants. "Fuck, I should have gotten you underwear you can wear around my house." He laughed.

"It says yes Daddy on the back." I smiled. Jack threw my pants to the side and flipped me over.

"Are you kids up?" Joyce called.

I walked to the door and opened it. "Good morning Joyce." I smiled.

"Was i interrupting something." She laughed.

"No, just getting changed... merry Christmas."

"Merry Christmas sweetie, we're going to be out on the boat for a little we'll be back soon." She Said leaving the room.

Jack took my phone and set it on the dresser. "You have to stop doing this to me." He moaned.

I rested my hand on his cheek and pushed him to the ground straddling his waist. "Just like that I'm in control again, you can be weak at times Jack." I Said.

"I'm gonna go sit by the ocean." I Smiled. I got up and threw my swim wear on and pair of black shorts. I grabbed my earbuds and my phone and walked out. I grabbed Bella and put her on a leash.

I shut the door and walked down the steps. I found a spot and sat down In the sand. I looked around to see kids playing in the water with their family. I couldn't stand looking at happy family and knowing I missed out on that growing up and creating new memories I would have had with Emma. I kept bella close to me afraid she'd run off. I didn't bother putting my earbuds in and just played my music so I could hear it. River by Bishshop Briggs started to play as I laid down. Jack stood above me blocking the sun from my face.

"I brought you a blanket so we could lay on it." Jack smiled.

I gave him the silent treatment and turned my music off. "This is the last night then you and I leave early. You'll be in California. I'll be in New York For Mitchy's Birthday for a few ." He smiled. Here, we're opening gifts." Jack said handing me a shirt.

Stood up and walked up The steps where everyone was sitting. I picked Jack's phone up and scrolled through his missed texts.

Lisa✨-Wishing you and Chloe a beautiful first Christmas together.
xx Alex and I

Jenna💁🏻‍♀️- Better be treating my best friend with love and respect... I can also never look at you the same now that your name is Daddy... know who is daddy your friend Zack

Jenna💁🏻‍♀️-FUCK I MENT TO DELETE THAT BUT IT SENT.

I laughed as Jack came over and handed me a large bag. "This is from me to you because I know you needed this because your old one got ruined." Jack smiled.

I took the tissue paper out and pulled out a black Louie bag with a matching wallet. My face dropped as I opened my arms out and kissed him. "Thank you." I smiled.

"This is the first gift and she's crying." Joyce joked.

I held my arms out again as Jack came back and hugged me. "This is perfect Jack." I smiled. He smiled through a kiss as May handed me the next gift. "I didn't know what to get you." She laughed. I opened the small bag to find a card. 'Merry Christmas Chloe, glad you could spend it with us, hopefully many more to come. xx May'.