Nightmares

⚠️Hi I was like really sad writing this so trigger warning babes♥️

January 25th~

I've been doing good on my YouTube channel recently not forgetting to post everyday. I've learned how to edit because Lindsay taught me. I've been hanging out with Awsten and the boys recently before they leave for Australia. Christopher brought over our food we ordered and gave me my money back. "Are you hungry Christopher?" I asked.

"I'm fine miss.Weber" He Said.

"I'm serious, take a $20 and get something." I smiled.
I gave it to him and started to eat my chicken salad. "Interesting." Otto laughed.

"Yeah, he's a really sweet guy and I try taking care of him because he only eats when I'm done going out for the day. Like last night Jack and I went to a birthday party and didn't get back till like three in the morning. I'm still fucking hung over." I laughed.

"Jones." A voice called.

I looked behind me to see Dallas making her way towards me. "Hello my beautiful." I smiled. She sat my my leg and took a bite out my salad. "Are you stalking me now?" I laughed.

"Yeah, I'm obsessed with you." Dallas said kissing my cheek.

"Is my clingy boyfriend with you guys?" I asked.

"Thanks babe." He laughed.

"Anytime." I giggled.

I grabbed Jack's hand and smiled. He tilted your head backwards and kissed me. "Tell me why you're here?" I asked.

"Because we just went on a run and were hungry and this is Rian's favorite place to eat, nice Work on the album boys...Chloe sent it to us and it was great." Jack smiled.

"Thanks Jack." Awsten smiled.

"Do we have plans tonight?" I asked Jack.

"We're going to Ashton's tonight for Calum's birthday, then tomorrow you'll be with the boys next day you'll be with Dallas."

"Sounds good, did you mail my check yesterday?" I asked.

"Yeah, they said they'd send you something in return."

"Dallas, Jack are you ready?" Rian asked.

"Alright I'll see you tomorrow Chlo." Dallas smiled. She kissed my cheek and walked over to Rian.
"My turn." Jack laughed. He picked me up and spun me around kissing my face making me laugh. "I love you." He smiled. Our height difference really shows when we're next to each other. I pulled his neck down to my level and kissed him. "Be safe. I love you too Barakat." I smiled. He sat me back down in my seat and took a bite of my salad. "Hey fuck boy, you got ranch on your mouth, looks like someone came on you." I laughed.

"Bye princess." Jack smiled.

"How romantic." Otto laughed.

I looked at Geoff and Awsten who were both looking down at their phones. I was starting to get angry with them and threw away my food. "Awsten, Geoffrey!" I yelled.

"What Chloe?" Awsten asked.

"Are you mad at me?" I asked.

"Wh- no why would I be mad at you?" He asked.

"I feel like you are, you too." I Said pointing to Geoff.

"No Chloe I'm not mad, I'm actually happy we're hanging out I'm just extremely tired." Geoff said.

"Come on let's go out." Awsten smiled.

"I have plans. so I'll see you tomorrow." Geoff said kissing my cheek. He threw his bread crust away and came back to the table to grab his phone. I pushed him in a chair and sat on his left leg. He closed his eyes and grabbed onto the handles. "Look at me when I'm talking." I Said grabbing his chin. "What's wrong with you." I asked.