Control me

⚠️This is actually straight smut⚠️

Jack laid with me till he had to leave for the show. Falling asleep helped me calm down and not worry about anything. It was the cold nights like this That made me wish jack was with me holding me. It was 11:30 and I thought the boys would have been back to the hotel by now. My phone buzzed as I looked over to see it was Alex texting me.

Alex🔥~ Warning you now Jack is mad.

Me~ Why?

Alex🔥~ We did an interview and you were brought up, and Jack didn't like the things that were being said about you and he walked off.

Me~ How close are you to the hotel?

Alex🔥~ We're in the lobby.

Me~ Okay.

Alex🔥~ Are you about to have sex with him?

Me~ No one like seeing Jack unhappy. So yeah good night🖤

Alex🔥~ Night Jones🖤

I shut my phone off and ran my fingers through my hair and stood in the doorway. I said I saw Jack make his way down the hall towards me. He wore a black hoodie with his ear buds blasting so he can't hear me. I let him in as he took his ear buds out and put his phone on charge.

He took a seat in a chair and rested his head in his hands. "It's been a bad day." He Said.

"I don't like seeing you upset Jack." I Said picking his head up. "Tell me what happened." I smiled.

"Zack and I were doing a interview and the girl brought you up and your personal life and I got angry because they were just saying random shit that wasn't true." He Said looking at me. I kissed his lips as he kissed back gently and rested his hands on my hips.
"Come here Baby girl." Jack said. Patting his leg. I sat on his leg and smiled. "Control me tonight." I smiled.

"Take your shirt off for me princess." He Said kissing my neck. I did what he asked and threw it on the side. He left small marks on my neck and kissed my jawline. "Fuck, Jack." I moaned.

"It's daddy tonight." He Said against my ear "understand princess." He moaned against my skin.

"Y-Yes, Daddy." I smiled.

Jack sat me up And untied my joggers. He pulled down till they hit the ground. "You were waiting weren't you." Jack smiled. He stood up and placed me onto the bed. He took his shirt off and dropped to his knees. He pulled my underwear down with two fingers and threw them over his head. He kissed my thighs and smiled. He blew cool air on me against my core making me throw my head back. "Daddy please." I begged.

"What do you want princess?" He said . Jack unhooked my bra and threw it in his suitcase. He cupped my left breast and shoved his tongue down my throat.

"Chloe." He moaned.

"Yes?"

"You're doing so good making daddy feel good babydoll." He Said biting on my ear. "You look beautiful princess." He added.

Jack went from my stomach back between my legs. "I appreciate you not touching yourself when I was gone." He said inserting two fingers inside me. I threw my head back again and gripped the sheets. "Relax baby girl." Jack smirked.

"Daddy ca-...Faster." I Spat out.

Jack smirked at me and went slower. "Please." I whined.

Jack looked at me and bit his lip. He ignored my request and took his belt off instead. He pulled both his jeans and boxers down and kicked them to the side. He didn't waste anytime and slammed himself into me.