Full of surprises

{hi I'm alive}

Chloe's pov

I didn't talk to anyone for the rest of the trip. Not even Jack. I wanted to go home and be wit my dog but Awsten wanted to take me to Texas so I agreed with him. I hated the plane ride more then I hated the people around me. He pulled into a beautiful house that had a white fence. "Is this your house?" I asked.

"Wow. You spoke. This is my family's house. My house is down the street." He Said.

I stepped out the car and only brought my phone and earbuds. He opened the door for me and stepped through. This house was bigger than mine so I was a little Jealous. "Beautiful House." I Said.

"Hi honey." A woman said.

"Hi mom." Awsten smiled.

I couldn't understand Awstens mom because she started to speak in a different language. Awsten understood her and spoke in the same language as her. I looked at Awsten in awe as he spoke a total different language than what I'm used to. "This is Chloe, just a friend mom." He Said. His mom came up to me and placed her hands on my face. "Awsten always brings home the pretty girls." She smiled. "Mom." He groaned.
Another woman came from downstairs and made eye contact with me. "Chloe?" She called.

"Laura don't." Awsten warned her.

"I've heard your name come out his mouth a few times." She laughed.

"Laura!" He groaned.

"Laura thats enough." Their mom said. "Can I get you a drink Chloe?" She asked.

"I'm okay." I smiled.

"We're walking over to my house. I'll drop Chloe off at the airport and I'll be back around dinner." Awsten said.

"Wait hold on." Laura said running upstairs. She came back with a small box. I looked at the box that said 'flavored condoms' and laughed. "No kids." She laughed.

"A small? Do you think that little of your brother?" I giggled.

"Mom! Make them stop." Awsten groaned. "Chloe has a boyfriend anyway."

"Fuck is that Jones?" Laura asked.

"Hey." I laughed.

"Oh my god. Your hair." She smiled. "Picture?" She asked.

"Yeah." I smiled.

She threw her phone at Awsten as I pulled her into a hug. We did a bunch of poses. Awsten looked annoyed with his sister. Okay let's go." Awsten Said grabbing my hand he shut the door behind us. "Someone's angry." I Said.

He ignored me and unlocked the door to what I'd think is his house. Before I could take my shoes off Awsten slammed me against the wall. "I'm fucking done pretending." He said. A sense of uncomfortably came my way as Awsten kissed my neck. A moan escaped my lips no matter how hard I tried to keep it in. Awsten kissed me roughly and started to cry.

"Mother fucker what are you doing." Awsten Said. he got off of me and ran his fingers through his hair. "What the fuck am I doing?" Awsten Said. He fell to his knees pulling at his hair. I didn't know what to do in that moment so I just looked at him and frowned. "Chloe I'm sorry. Fuck I'm so sorry." He cried. "Fuck." He repeated

I tried to comfort him but he kept on moving away from me. "I-it's Okay. I think you need some rest." I suggest. "I'll have Geoff take me to a hotel or something." I Said.

"Okay." He Said quietly.

"Hey...I had fun and I appreciate that you took me. It might look like I wasn't having fun but I was," I pulled him into a hug and kissed his cheek. "You mean a lot to me Awsten Knight. I don't want to lose you. What we did was a one night thing and it was amazing Awsten. I seriously mean that, some nights with Jack are absolutely horrible some are great. So you should be proud of yourself." I smiled. "You're my best friend. And I don't want to separate from you. Just deep breaths and positive thoughts okay?" I smiled. "Everything hurts." He said.
"I know Awsten, it's going to get better I promise." I smiled.