000

The small girl with animal ears and a tail dark as midnight wandered towards the 'other' side of the forest. Helplessly she follows the graveled path covered in moss.

The air was damp and wet, it felt as water itself runs down your arm in droplets as the warmth suffocates you.

The little wolf girl wiggled her nose in discomfort, her ears twitching. A action to hope that the unsteadiness of the air will clear out.

"Your not supposed to be here"

The girl spun on her heels, her wide eyes laid upon a little boy. He seemed older and taller. His hair was shaded a dirty brown while his eyes glowed with a tint of yellow as the bright blue moon's light fell upon the duo. It was like someone directed a stage light to advert all attention the tense, dramatic scene.

"Who are you?"

He spoke again, his powerful and demanding voice frightening the little girl, her body physically trembling as she was confused of the sudden hostile attack. Possibly a flare of anger buried deep inside her chest burning inside just waiting to eat the fear.

"Hyung, your frightening her"

A smaller younger frail boy popped out from behind the taller one. His eyes sparkled like hers, and his ears and tail were a brownish red color slowly fading into a black at the tip of his wolf-like ears.

"You need to leave"
The taller boy spoke again, fur slowly growing onto his skin and his face narrowing.

The girl scoffed and shook her head aggressively, her stubborn attitude peering through her innocence, a tingling feeling swelling down her body.

"What do you think your doing Namjoon?"

An old lady appeared from behind the two wolf boys, grabbing onto 'Namjoon's' ear, forcing the boy backward. The clueless girl glances back at the smaller boy, who's ears disappeared
A warm palm covered the girl's forehead.

The girl looked up towards the grandma, her innocent eyes reflecting the moon itself

"I'm sorry little miss, but you can't remember any of this"