003

I slipped my shoes off, dragging my bag around as I made through my house. "Nice house" Jungkook eyed everything, from the little pieces of decoration to the lights hovering over the long tables.

"Thanks" I mumbled, pulling my gaze fixed on the boy. "Don't have to send me that glare" he sighed, slowly slipping his hands into his pockets. "I wasn't even looking at your ugly face" I huffed. "Come let's go ugly" I pulled his sleeve softly, leading him up the marble stairs. "Your family sure is rich" Jungkook implied, his eyes wandering to your bedroom door.

I sniffed, "money doesn't buy everything"

"Did you say something?" He turned to me, a clueless expression stitched onto his face. "No" I sighed, dropping my bag down to the marble floor.

"So let's get on with this project" Jungkook placed his bag next to mine, a sigh leaving his lips.

. . . . .

I tapped my pencil rhythmically on my notebook, "yea that's good" I smiled, handing back Jungkook's notes. "Good, because if you rejected this too, I would've left" he chuckled, his voice was deep. He had that rich, silky tone.

I laughed like a newly sprung leak - timid at first, stopping and starting. From deep inside my chest came a great shaking motion and my face muscles grew tight at his dry humor. "We are done, now get out" I teased, feeling in the mood. "What you're not going to feed me?" He pouted, a baby like voice emitting. Making a slur in the beginning of his words to give the innocence glare in his eyes a little more of an edge.

"No, now out" I smiled cheekily, giggling. "No" he shook his head, his jaw clenching. "Chae I really can't" he sighed, his face turning serious. I leaned backward, peeking between the blinds.

"Fine" I gave in, the sounds of little drops of water tapping on the window.

"Come on ugly" I waved my hand, patting my lap. "I'm not a dog" he filled his cheeks with air.

. . . . .

"What do you want to eat?" I asked, my eyes following his movements as he dropped to the big couch. His head perked up a bit and his eyes sparkled with excitement. "I can choose?"

I held back a smile and nodded. "Steak!" He yelled out, his voice echoing from the big space. "You're lucky I just bought some" I mumbled silently, turning away from him.

My lips were put into a thin line, staring at my freezer. "Wow you have a lot of meat"

I jumped at the sudden contact on my neck, backing away quickly. "And quick reflexes" he added, a little smirk playing onto his lips. "Don't touch me there" I held my neck with my palm, a little embarrassed. "Oh? Is that your weak spot?" He slurred in a teasing tone.

"Is that your special spot?" He continued to tease, for a person for to be teasing his eyes were way too dark.

"Shut up ugly" I swatted the air, my eyes squeezing into a creese. I pushed his chest lightly, creating space between us. He took a sharp breath of intake, his lip quickly coming between his teeth.

"Oh is that your special spot?" I leaned forward, my hands resting on my hips. I slanted my head, grinning to his adams apple bob. "Is someone nervous" I whispered close to his ear, giggling silently to myself. "I'm going to be waiting in the living room" he trotted backward, his gaze low and his jaw clenching. "Kay" I smiled innocently, smiling widely to my win. His teeth clenched as it seemed like he practically tore his dark gaze on me.

I gripped the counter in excitement, laughing quietly and softly. "This is my first win"

. . . . .

I sighed, placing the two steaks into the oven. "Fucking shit" My nose twitched at his husky and low voice. "Is he really that salty?" I mumbled, slipping my oven mitts off.

"Hey Jungkook, you don't have to be so salty" I sighed loudly, walking out of the kitchen with my eyes closed. "shit this cant be happening, not now" he groaned in pain. I peeked open an eye and a little gasp left my mouth.

"Jungkook are you okay?"

. . . . . .

Edited by jungfuqq