44

I'm not a princess, I'm not some hero — I'm just me.

I stared down at the heads of thousands of werewolves. Women, men and children all cheered and shouted little quotes of "long live the princess." Their eyes were filled with hope, hope in the princess. Not me. I'm not the princess. I'm just a highschool girl....
But I'm not normal either — I know the race of werewolves, I have ears and a tail like them. My lover is a werewolf. Jungkook...

"Chae, I know this is hard on you. But..hey at least Jungkook is here..heh" Mingyu mumbled, fumbling with his words.

The mention of his name sent butterflies bursting through my chest. Oh, how I miss him. But he is here. Where? How? "Prince Jeon Jungkook" Obi announced, his head close the ground. "Prince..." I stared up — taking in the new look that he is wearing. A white tux, decorated with gold medals and shoulder pads that looked carpets. A cape that followed behind his tall figure. "Chae" he gasped breathlessly, he fell to his knees. His white pants coated with dust as he reached out his arms.

I didn't care, he didn't care. I was just relieved that he was here. "Jeez, you disappear and Mingyu comes kidnap me." He took an intake of breath. "Do you know how worried I was?,, after remembering everything about our past and Sun Hee?"

I ignored his attempts to make me smile and his sudden realization that he dated my cousin; because, I was so scared. I was scared. I didn't know what to do, I'm not a hero — but those hopeful eyes have faith in me. Smiles of the little children bring me pride.

"I'm scared"

__________
Legit the how this hoe was feeling yesterday. Had 4 unit finals in one day.

Guess who is already planning on a another story as hasn't finished her previous yet :)

This book gonna be special cause original character, OG characters drawings and special chapters

This book gonna be special cause original character, OG characters drawings and special chapters... plus imma actually plan the story so I can update persistently.