042

The room is cold, but not cold enough to see the breath of our pants. I've regain my strength to run, still, can I trust this 'Obi'. I stare at him, glaring, piercing my eyes through him. I hope so at least, I need him to tell me. What is going on, who is he and why is he helping me escape this place. "Look, once we get at least a meter away from this building, I'll tell you everything" He sighed, his gaze not flinching away from the hallway. "No, I need to know now. I need to know that I can put my faith in you" I growl or rather snarl. "Listen, would I really punch a member of the pack just to get your trust? Heck he is stronger than me and higher ranked. I just got a chance, and now In fact my life is danger. Now little miss, be quiet before I have to shut you up with duck tape" he rambles in the highest and quietest pitch he can mutter. "Well excuse me-" "quiet" his arm locks around my body and his cupped hand strangles my mouth. Yes strangles, it sure feels that way.

My breath hitches and definitely made a small audible gasp, but thankfully it was drowned out by the mouth over my hand. Even though I cannot see exactly who is at their door way, their aura is so pressurized that I can feel my body slowly sinking down onto the ground.

A heavy sigh leaves the mouth of the person, "how the hell did you manage to let them escape?"

"Obi assisted and punched me in the face madam"

My eyes widen as the soft, coarse voice slowly processes through my mind. Sun Hee. Madam? What's up with that, what is Sun Hee doing here?

"I don't care, bring her back to me alive"

"Yes madam"

A sudden howl shook the floor, soon after the whole house was shaking.

"We need to get you out of here now princess"

Princess?

"I'm sorry but you are going to have to sleep for a while" Obi places his hand over my forehead. A warm heat burns through my skull and as soon as I know it, my eyes fall and my vision goes blank.

_______

I'm really sorry for the inconsistent and short chapters but I have school and that's my top priority. I hope you enjoy this short episode and you guys look forward for the next