022

"Ears and a tail" my hand circled over the crown of my head, softly skimming around. "How do I–do that?" I mumbled, biting my bottom lip in discomfort. Rolling loose strands between my fingers. "Maybe if I imagine it" I closed my eyes, a slight tickle as I do. "Ears and a tail" I repeat the four words, squeezing my body close. I reopened my eyes, amazement blowing my mind as my mouth gapes wide open. "It worked" a smile made its way up my face as I stared at my reflection. My fur was glossy and thick, it was warm to the touch. "How about trying to change into a wolf now"  I sighed out of motivation, to soon breath again. "Chae, we need to go!"

<time skip>

The halls were crowded with people, and the chaos was so perfect, like a movie. There was the couple that was always making out on the left side of the hall, and about ten feet farther down, the cliquey girls. Opposite them, the cliquey jocks, and between them, the parade of band geeks with their huge instrument cases. There were the aerospace tech kids who never did anything but make paper airplanes and the fashion kids that wheeled mannequins and clothing racks down the halls. I have never really noticed the classic high school action that happens during in the hallways. Mostly because I'm always arguing with Jungkook. Now that I mention it, he was always by my side. "Fiancé huh?" I lowly giggled, little 'keke's coming from my parted lips. "What's up with you being so creepy?" Jungkook spoke up, his hand snaking down to grab mine. "What do you mean?" I ask, clueless of what he actually meant. "Well, when we were leaving—you kept cheering to yourself. When we were walking to school, you kept laughing loudly. Now your mumbling to yourself and laughing creepily" he pointed out each part of our journey to school. "You have  your whole life to be a jerk, why not take a day off? Hm?" I smiled, resting my head steadily on his shoulder. "See? Creepy" he sighed, rubbing the palm of his hand on his hair. "I love you too" I laughed, eyeing his hair—wondering.

______

Ok I'm having a trip to China, updates will be less probably and I will try to update as soon as possible. Love you all 💕💕