024

"I can't believe this" he voice wavered like little baby crying out for its mother. "I still don't remember everything but, I-I" he stutters with his words as hands reach to softly play with my ears. "Can you change into a wolf yet?" He asked, pulling apart from me. "Dunno, I haven't tried it yet" I shrugged, playing with the edge of my tail. "Try later, we don't want to get caught" he held out his hand, leaning out his head. "Ok" I leaned into his warmth that would seep into my being and he comforted me without ever opening his mouth. I melt into him like ice-cream on a warm porcelain bowl. "We are gonna be late" I mumbled into his wrinkled dress shirt, playing with his buttons. "We can be late for at least 5 minutes" he clasped his hands around my waist staring down at me. "Your blushing, how cute" his voice awed a 'tsk'. Keeping one of his hand's down on my waist, the other left shivers up my spine. "Jungkook, we have to go to class" my hand overlapped his on my waist. "Fine" he pouted, wrinkles forming on his nose. "Make sure to get rid of that tail and ears of yours first" his smile returned, his eyes crinkling into little squints.

<time skip>

"I forgot that she existed" My voice wavers, a flash of annoyance comes so does a bad idea. "I shouldn't think like that" I sighed heavily, my mood dropping heavily. How can I not though? Jungkook still wants Sun Hee to sit beside him. "You look down again" Mingyu's rough but soft voice echoed through my head. "Mmmm" I agreed in a hum, lifting my head to match his eye level. Eye contact was established and his stare became more fixated. Normally I would just drop my gaze to avoid awkward situations, but instead I was drawn to him. "Your really easy to be seduced" he broke the contact, a serious expression breaking out onto his face. "I think Jungkook forgot that after he marks you a smell emits from you. Which draws other male werewolves" he sighed, truffling his black locks. "And also that you need to be protected, because you can be seduced by other males" Mingyu pointed out with a tip of his finger, like a fine CEO ordering around his secretary. "Also for some reason, your scent is much more stronger and addicting. Plus your way more easier to be seduced" the information flooded from his mouth, like he was reading a book. "So I guess, instead of your mate protecting you—I will be" he spoke proudly. "Why should you" I scoffed, a little surprised. "Because you obviously can't protect yourself, and I can control myself" he clicked his tongue happily, his eyes presenting crescents as his lips showed a toothy smile. "I'm going to be with Jungkook" I mumbled, a little reluctant to hang around this handsome ass boy. "Haven't you heard? He's going to eat with Sun Hee" Mingus raised his voice to imitated Sun Hee. "How—" his action interrupted me, pointing at his ears. A smirk that could kill smugly placed on his lips.

"Im male werewolf specialized in hearing"