020

"Chae" I felt a hot breath on my neck, then the tender brush of lips. Burning as they make contact with my neck. A hand runs through my hair, as the kisses become harder and more urgent. Another hand slides around my waist, and pulls me close to his pine scented body. His kisses are now on my shoulders and in my hair. "Maybe we shouldn't, you just fainted after all—ah, fuck" My hands locked in his sweaty greased hair jerked his head back harshly, exposing his neck. His adam apple bobbing as my teeth found their way to his soft bitable skin. "Please Jungkook" I don't know what came over me, but my throats clogged and lust was clouding my chest. "Don't regret it"

<time skip>

One touch and it was over, it was always that way with him. I felt electricity in my skin, hormones shutting down of my higher brain. His hands traveled steadily around my body, his eyes fixated to watch my expression—his glare creating a cold presence around my body; stopping his prey in its tracks. I couldn't move even if I tried, like his fingers have short circuited my mind in the best possible way. Jungkook's finger tips are electric, they must be, for wherever they touch my skin tingles in a frenzy of static. As his hands move over my skin my body has a transitory paralysis, my mind unable to process the pleasure so fast. His head moves around to my left ear and he whispers what's coming next. Suddenly my body is off pause-mode and I pull back for a kiss that's both soft and hard. Both of us move in an intoxicated dance of limbs, never making the exact same moves twice, not in the decade we've been lovers. He's my cat-nip, I'm his whiskey on ice.

"I want to mark you Chae" The notion of sin has never sat too well with me, his voice was a sin. "Do it—please"

A stinging sensation blocked my view, a cold liquid running down my shoulder to be replaced by his soothing tongue. I could still feel his hot sharp teeth grazing my should as he panted in my ear.

❝"Chae! Come here young woman!" My mother chased me playfully, her beautiful toothy smile welding off the sun as father tried to corner chase me also. "Mama, papa! Try to catch me" I laughed, my cheeks aching from smiling too much. "Your too fast little one" Father giggled, bringing his gloved hands up to his puffy lips to cover his blushing laughing face—not that it did any good. "Chae!!!!"  "Oh look Chae, Jungkook has come to visit you"  Mother nudged my arm, though I couldn't not see her face; I knew a sly cocky little smirk was flushed onto her flawless face. "Hey Chae, hows my mate doing?" Jungkook slung his arm over my shoulder, his hand giving a teasekng squeeze. "I see you haven't grown any taller yet" his bushy eyebrows raised dramatically and a toothy smirk grinned on his lips. "Shut up" I huffed.

❝"Ms. Park? Why did you do that to Chae?" Jungkook questioned the old lady. "She already lost her memories years ago, it's your turn now" the lady smiled, her old hand placing on they boy's forehead.

"What did you do to Jungkook?" Namjoon growled, his throat boiling from pain. "Oh dear, I guess you too""