021

The morning sun had kissed me awake. Slivers of light peeped through the drawn blinds, casting thin golden stripes across the wooden flooring. I opened my eyes and slowly, drowsily and lopped sidedly I smiled. After so long without it I am surprised by the warmth in the sun's rays. No longer does it leach my heat but instead it gives to me, maybe it's because of the warmth hugging me from behind.
Once more my breaths are quite invisible and the birds are more active in the sky. I stretch out my hands and tilt my face upward.
"Morning love" his croaky but appealing voice mumbled. His nose kissed at my nape and his dyed strands grazed the spot where his nose stroked.

"Morning Kook" Crumpling the thin sheets into my hands turning my numb body to see strands sticking together in the way they do when a wash is overdue. Eyes that were the color of deep sienna, with a mischievous glint that seemed to reflect the corners of his mouth, which were fighting a smile. They were every shade of brown you could imagine, a raw umber and caramel mix, dotted with bits of dark chocolate. They glow with humor and playfulness that gives you shivers and wraps you in a warm embrace at the same time. It was tired some yet I've come to love it in a way.

"You finally said it back" his voice came out as a whimper, but all I could really focused on was his rosebud lips. "Did I? I don't remember" I chuckled at his scrunching face. His eyebrows creasing in an arch way and his lips quivering teasingly. "I love you" I caressed my lips across his ear. "I love you too"

I wrap my arms around his torso and hug him close. "We better get up, we have school" He says as his arms encircle my waist and his head lolls to my shoulder. "I thought you didn't mind skipping school" my hand crawls up his back soothingly to his roots. Combing his strands carefully between my fingers. "But I promised Jimin I would go to school" his lips vibrated against my skin as he hummed lowly.

I turned towards the shaded door, but too slowly to be normal. When I spoke my voice trailed slowly, like my words were unwilling to take flight. I could feel the heat growing in my cheeks. By now they must be beyond an attractive rosiness. "What's wrong?"
"What do you mean what's wrong? The boys were in the house while we were-" my body moved on it's own, throwing itself up for my eyes to jolt around the room anxiously. "So what? Now they know who you belong too" His body slowly arises from his pillow and the sheets slide down his middle almost too perfectly. His hands placed on his hips and his chest buffed out—that little fucker was proud about that.
The slap was as loud as a clap and must of stung. It had been an open-handed smack and it had left a red welt behind.

<time skip>

The water ran down my back letting cold air kiss at my skin. I was warm but cold, it didn't make any sense at all. The light burning was in my rosy cheeks and my waist which had a towel draped over. His eyes stared me down in the reflection just like a hungry wolf and his arms cramped me into his naked chest.It seemed like his wolf like charisma grew onto his body. Heck it didn't 'seemed' like it. Ears placed nicely on his damp hair and a tail slowly swishing behind him.
"You didn't have to slap me" besides his proud appearance, his voice was hyper but calm; some how.
A quick breath slipped through my lips as I felt his hand crawling up my neck; rubbing soothing circles on the bruised skin. "I'm sorry"
His tail fell dramatically and his ear flattened, just like a guilty puppy. The light shimmered in his cold eyes creating a sparkly affect. "Forgiven"

-Unknown-

"Oh? Looks like she got her memories back. Now, how about him?"