010

I look around, confused on how I ended up having a serious conversation in their living room. My fingers padding at my lap, I listened to the raspy voice. His words steady and slow, for the simple understanding words. "He requires a mate"

"You noticed he was acting up last week for three days" Namjoon inquired, his body unmoved. "He was on his first heat, his mate is clear to him" he continued.

"Lee Chae you are his mate"

My locked hands tightened and my thoughts scattered. The little sounds that were once unheard became loud and overcoming. It felt like my skin was being eaten from inside, my bones were crumbling under the dark stares. "Me?" I questioned, my mind slowly rebuilding. "Chae" Jungkook's hands overlapped over mine, and the tips of his eyes drooped. "I'm not afraid" I reassured, a small smile making up my face. His grip seemed to loosen and his brows relaxed. My eyes were fixed on his long and slender hands that were wrapped around mine. "Jungkook?"

His head tilted, inching closer like a curious puppy. "Being your mate, doesn't that mean we have to date?"

My chest contracted from the thought, and my heart stuttered infuriatingly. "I guess" Jungkook diverted my thoughts to his mousy giggle. "Now you just have to mark her, then bam, your together forever. You can never escape each other's grasps for you wouldn't want to" The one named Yoongi spoke lazily but a well-defined way. "and how would one obtain a mark?" I inquired, confused. "He has to bite you while aroused," Jin said, fidgeting. "To be straightforward you have to sex, and he has to bite you" Jimin giggled rather innocently to be saying dirty things. A hand ghost over my cheek, gripping my attention to its owner. "Chae, don't worry" Jungkook smiled, his cheeks fattening up as he did. "It's a lot to take in, I know" Namjoon bobbed his head, smacking his lips together. I let out a breathy giggle, biting down on my bottom lip.

"I'm going to mark you no matter what"

"What?"

"Your mine Chae"

"Ew Jungkookie, don't be horny now"