002

I tapped my fingers on the desk, impatient. I scoffed looking towards Jungkook, his feet resting on his desk and his head resting on his arms. His features were much softer in sleep, the lines that usually creased his brow replaced by the youthful appearance that matched those of others their age. He looked peaceful.

"Don't you dare call me out" he grabbed my arm suddenly, his eyes still closed. "I wasn't planning too" I jerked my arm away, glaring at his sleeping form. Embarrassed from the moment of shock that appeared on my face, causing the left side of Jungkook's faint red lip to tug upward creating a sinister smirk on his god like face; casting a spell of lust to eyes that dare look his way. It was so subtle, it was even more infuriating for me who caught a glimpse of it after making the foolish mistake.

He slicked open an eye and ran his fingers through his hair, causing the hair that he scooped up with his large hands to fall messily around the same place. "I'll pay attention, you don't have to care so much" he leaned forward, placing his feet on the ground. Flicking his mechanical black pencil with a silver cap, up into his hands while his other was placed onto the desk.

"W-Who said I care for you?" I whispered in a yelling tone. My eyes swaying towards the front, the teacher's back relieving me. "Says the one with a red face" he yawned, waving his hand over his mouth—he sat, tired-eyed, and slumped over his desk.

I touched my cheeks, my face flaring red and warm. "S-shut up" I mumbled, facing away from him. Blushing would have been no problem, but what I did was go as red as a beetroot and radiate heat like a hot pan. You could have cooked a three course meal on my face. No-one could have missed it. I wanted the earth to open up and swallow me whole. I wished to 'do a Daphne' and drop through a scooby-doo style trap door in the floor. But there was no rescue from this embarrassment. It was absolute. Torture. Utter humiliation. The memory would be seared into my brain forever, ready to pop up and torment me again when I'm ever in a quiet moment. He would defiantly bring it up any moment he has.

. . . . .

I slammed my locker shut, placing my hands on my hips. "So we are doing it at my house right?" I asked brewing anger like a teapot or like a storm out at seas. "Hey it's not my fault we got caught talking and we are partners" he raised his arms in his defense and shrugged. His lips bear the semblance of a smile, just enough to show that he is enjoying his thoughts, whatever they may be.

"Your right it's not" I admitted, my temper lowering. "Sorry" I apologized, softening my gaze. "Is Lee Chae really apologizing to me?" Jungkook gasped, his eyes widening. His hand raising to slightly hover over his mouth as he did the over dramatic action.

I held back a giggle and furrowed my eyes instead. "Don't make me regret it" I hissed, gritting my teeth—my words coming out as a child's scolding. "Your so cute Chae~" he pinched my cheeks, stretching them out on purpose. But distracting me from the annoying pain was his words. Not the choice of his words, but how they were like vanilla pudding, sweet in their ordinary sort of way, it was the richness of his tones – luxurious and warm.

"I swear I'm going to flip you inside out by your asshole" I slapped his hands away from my cheeks, trying to cool myself down to avoid the boiling and stinging in my cheeks.

"Jeez, I love it how you blush every time" he leaned on the locker, his clothing holding tight onto his body—revealing his muscular figure. He placed his arm above my head as his big figure trapped me into a little cave. I could see the yellow stained walls over his broad shoulders and the waxed tile floors between his arms. But all I could concentrate on was his pale pink lips that reminded me of a rose bud. The top lip was thinner, but not too thin, and it had a natural cupid's bow; the bottom one was larger and more plush. He looked down at me, raising his bushy defined eyebrows. His mouth put into a small little pout.

Shifting sideways, he looked at me, his eyes glistening in the darkness. I know what is coming and glance away, then shyly look back at him. His hand reaches under my hair below my ear, his thumb caressing my cheek. Suddenly I see him, his eyes revealing more than his words can express. My lips part and our breaths mingle. My heart flutters as he draws me to his lips. I squeezed my bag to my chest tighter while staring up at his sparkling eyes. His eyes, are strangely familiar. Never less its impossible for I only met him last year, his eyes shouldn't lure me in. 

"Alright let's go" he flicked my forehead and walked down the hall.

. . . . .

Your eyes widened at his simple action making your face burn red. "YAH COME BACK HERE YOU IDIOT!" You screamed, chasing him down the hall with your bag dangling on your arm. 

. . . .

Word count: 897
Edited by jungfuqq