027

What Mingyu said was quite true, he was surrounded by females on a singular table; all fluttering their eyelashes, hitting his arm gently as Jungkook made a 'joke'. Even Sun Hee seemed a little flustered of all the attention he was obtaining from the female 'wolves'. I find my knuckles becoming white from clenching my fist too hard, and gritted teeth from effort to remain silent. These wolf instincts really do effect you. A sigh fell from my still lips and my eyes drooped, relaxing my face muscles. A wave of dominance pulses through my body. "Could you please leave so I could sit?" The same proud, commanding voice echoed around the table. The flirtatious mood slowly silences as the girl's eyes quivers in fear. My eyes wander on the group of girls as they run away slowly, their bodies in a huddle. "Huh, it happened again" Mingyu said still looking back at the pathway they had taken. "What do you mean again?" Jungkook asked, his brow furrowing. "Well while you hanged out with miss Sun Hee over here, miss Lee Chae was attacked by a jock" Mingyu recalled slowly like he was a toddler reading a picture book. Even from the innocent way Mingyu was speaking Jungkook's shoulders twitched and his eyes narrowed. "But no worries, because I was there! Well actually Chae did something to him" Mingyu smiled, teasing Jungkook to the breaking point. "Yea that happened" I rolled my eyes slowly to avoid contact with him.

Yep, he's going to give me a pep talk.