028

Instead of having Jungkook pounce on me with questions liked I hoped for, his state drilled a hole through my head. Even with his shady look he still managed to pull a fluffy dog cuddling with his owner when Sun Hee fluttered her lashes at him. "Your smell is stronger when your mad" Mingyu whispered ever so silently that I swear he could be mistaken for a perverted stalker. "I'm jealous" I admitted, strangely enough I didn't feel any shame. "And I miss him" I pouted, uneasy that it's one-sided. "He said he loves me" I complain, letting out an annoying whine. I know she's a new student, I know she still likes Jungkook. Wolf instincts are scary.

It's quite weird she transferred at the end of the year, and even so she's taking my boyfriend away from me.

My eyes widen from my sudden thoughts, my rude and selfish thoughts. She is a nice girl, I'm just being selfish. "Chae, everything is going to be fine. You said she was a old friend right? He is probably just catching up with her. It's only been two days" Mingyu's sudden lesson brought warmth to my cold heart, relief soothing through me.

Mingyu is right, it's only been two days. He was assigned to show her around since he knew her the best, their just friends.

Strange, I don't remember seeing her in my memories.

Unknown pov

"The little red riding hood was offered to the big bad wolf, then was taken by the lumberjack."

These words were said by a little child, hiding behind a tree full of dark monsters. Werewolves who can't controls themselves anymore, they only think bad. The Zeros.

Based on the little story, who is the bad guy hero? With little information and a change of words, can you assume the story?

________

Thank you everyone who comments on this book. It really makes my day every time you comment or vote. I try to my best of my ability to respond to all of your comments. I'm sorry if I don't, but I will make sure to do so next time.

I love you all!!! ❤️❤️❤️