009

"HYUNG IM HOME" Jungkook bellowed out, his shoes falling far from him. I took my steps behind him shakily, my foot timidly tapping against the ground. I crumpled under the footfalls above us, loud, fast treads. The little skits overwhelmed me, it's like petit mice running over top.

"Coming Kookie!"

The soft, deep voice called out from the opening to the stairs, a little giggle stalking it. My voice lets out a squeaky hiss as Jungkook dominated in front of me, blocking my open view of the stairs.

The steps came to a sharp halt and heavy breathing ate at the silence. "Huh? I thought you brought the girl" a flat croaky voice overtopped the steady breaths. I stalled out from Jungkook's broad body, a chill tickling up my body. "I'm here" I let a shaky laugh, my eyes sailing along the different heights, and big bodies of the seven handsome men "I see your lady is checking my beautiful body out" one smiled, his hair brushed away from his face. "H–His l–lady?!" I fumbled my feet away from Jungkook, frightened of what he meant. The floor creating little taps as I preceded to trip away slight from Jungkook. "Y–Your l–lady?" I directed my question to Jungkook, thought it felt open. "Hey now miss, why you so scared?" The guy with a deep voice giggled, his voice swaying and perverted.

I retreated away from the man, my arms reaching out for the familiar feeling of warmth.

"You're scaring her!"

"Little miss, we aren't scaring you right?"

"W–Well um"

"DONT TOUCH HER"

__________________________________

A/N: short chapter today, but I hope it gets your attention for the next

(。╯ᴗ╰)〜♡