004

I ruffled his hair that had reasserted it's precocious wave, not enough to be ringlets, just sufficient to make it kink out in random directions. Carefully I placed a wet towel on his steaming, dripping head. His eyes opened into tiny crescents, his soft lips stretching into a smile but didn't quite reach his dark eyes "Are you okay?" I asked, my voice hush as I moved his sweaty strands of hair to the side.

My fingertips brushed against his forehead, as I did the simple action I frowned—feeling him shiver against my touch. "Are you cold?" I asked, worried. "No, I'm the opposite" he chuckled with a dry hoarse voice with the corner of his sombre lips creasing in amusement.

"Don't try to be funny" I hit his arm. His hand slipped to mine, his fingers trapping my hand in his palm. "I'm so hot" he groaned, a drop of sweat falling down his head. "I know" I sighed, feeling his sweaty palm in my hand. "And I bet you like it" he winked, a little smile forming on his lips.

"Ugly stop, you're actually burning up" I pushed him with my free hand. He moaned at my push and his panting increased.

"Chae, you need to step away" he groaned out, a whimper escaping his shaking lips. "Not when you in this situation" I refused, my heart squeezing at his comment. A slow laugh escaped his lips as I squeezed his hand tighter. "Your actually making skin contact with me" the tips of his lips curving up into a small but genuine smile.

"I'm taking care of your ass, be great full" I croaked, letting his hand go. "I'm going to get the food"

. . . . .

|| time skip||

I looked up from my book, staring at his figure sleeping peacefully on the couch. I waddled closer to him still crouching down. I brushed his hair out of his face smiling towards his stable breathing.

"Glad your feeling better"

______________________________

Edited by jungfuqq