008

"Do I have to be here?" I bore my eyes into the back of his head, brushing my hair off my shoulders. "Your so mean, you don't want to see Namjoon hyung and Jin hyung again?" He stopped in his tracks, his lips moving into a pout as he turned around. I flinched, flustered by his sudden cute attack. "Oh? Is that a light shade of pink I see? On your nice pale, flawless face?" He continued to tease me, effortlessly.

"Why are you so embarrassed?" He lightly pushed my shoulder to continue walking while he strolled beside me. "I'm not!" I challenged, staring up at his dark orbs. "Yea, your face is just turning into a vibrant pink for nothing" Jungkook rolled his eyes.

I glued my eyes towards the ground, the rocks scrunching under my feet.
"I—It's because" I scratched my cheek softly, muttering under my breath. "You look like a puppy to me now" I admitted, kicking a big rock in my way.

"Oh baby I'm nothing like a little pup" he whispered huskily into my ear.
"P—Pervert" I gasped from the warm wind brushing against my ear. I cupped my ear with my hands and distanced myself towards the edge of the path.

He threw his head back and his jaw jerked as he laughed. I hissed and pretended to claw him as I glared at him. "What are you a cat?" He spat, his laughter getting louder.

I huffed, lacing my arms into a cross.

"This forest seems familiar" I coughed, my eyes eagerly scanning the lush trees and deep green moss. "In how so?" He continued to stare in front of him. "Eh, I don't know" I shrugged, the memory blurry.

"We are here" Jungkook sped up his pace, his hand wrapping around my arm to drag me with his pace. "Wow, you're pretty rich too" I stated, my eyes monitoring the mossy mansion. "Yea, yea whatever" he barked, struggling with the pockets of his tight jeans. "Rude," I remarked, a little annoyed with the rude tone. "Sorry" he whimpered, almost a whine. "You really are a dog" I placed my tongue between my teeth as I poked his head. His adam's apple bobbed and his eyes relaxed. "Why are you biting your cheek?" I asked, noticing his cheek tucked into a bit. "Ah—haha" he falsely laughed, his eyes shaped into a crescent moon.

"So I want you to be aware, my hyungs are werewolves too. Okay?" He lectured me, twisting the key on the door. "I know, you informed me ever since we entered this forest," I said monotoned. He shrugged, placing his hand on the metal knob.

"Is the knob cold, or are you frozen?" I asked, examining his numbed body. "I just feel the menacing excitement on the other side of this door" he made a wiggled smile, his body physically trembling.

"Huh?"

"Meaning I can feel my hyungs lust to see you, they might just pounce on you and eat you up"

I felt a chill go down my spine slowly as I stared a harshly at the door. "On second thought let's just go back to my house" I let out a strained giggle, slicking my hand into his palm to pull him away.

"Oh?" His pupil contracted and twitched towards me, his wobbly smile straightening out into a filthy smirk. A dark and fearsome mood surrounded his body.

"s—sᴄᴀʀʏ~"

________________________________

Edited by jungfuqq