007

My eyes unpleasantly watched Jungkook, as his fingers quickly skimmed along the keyboard of his netbook. I displaced my legs, augmenting my stare on him, shrinking my eyes together; making little wrinkles on the side of my eyes. "So are you done your part?" I questioned, finding a pretext to scoot closer to him.

"Yea," he said in a hushed shout, his hands elevating off the keys mildly. "Great, then we can move on to the last part of the project" I  leered, pleased with our progress.

"Before that" Jungkook took a deep intake of air, before letting out a breathy sigh. "I have something to tell you, it's really important"

I bob my head slowly, my mind muddled a bit. I twisted my body to face him. I rested my head on the cushions of the couch, as an action to signify for him to speak.

"I am a werewolf"
For a second I showed a sign of confusion, then sighing I stared at him with a plain glare.

"You don't believe me, do you?" He scowled. "Do you expect me?" I asked, finding his 'important' topic not really believable. He shrugged "Fine" he slowly got up from the couch, stretching.

"I'll just show you"

.  .  .  .  .

Your eyes widen as little cracking sounds emitted from his body. Ears and tail growing slowly as his face narrowed. Hair formed on his flawless arms as his limbs became shorter. He fell forwards, and fur completely covered his body. His teeth sharpened and his eyes narrowed.

His form was menacing

.   .  .   .  .  .

I backed away from the wolf, my hands trembling as its eyes stared down at me. "Don't panic" it spoke, the familiar voice sending chills down my spine. "J-Jeon J-Jungkook?" I stuttered as a trembling smile replaced my frowning lips.

"Yes?" The wolf spoke again, his front legs and hind legs working together to shorten the gap between us.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YO-"

The wolf dashed towards me and a palm covered my mouth to muffle my screams. The wolf before was now a beautiful young man standing in front of me.

"I told you not to freak out" he growled, his other hand gripping my waist. "Ugly" I muttered, pulling downs his hand. "What?" He asked, his head tilting down. "Now you are a true bitch"

.  . . . . . ..

Edited by ʝυиgfυqq

( ノ゚∀゚)ノ