016

A meager audible gasp escaped my lips and my eyes grew at the irritated male. I faced him, about to question his choice of words—there wasn't a trace of a mocking expression or even a slight smirk on his reddening face. His eyes were narrowed, rigid, cold, hard—his defined eyebrows arched down onto his eyes. His eyes were lidded and his lips were parted, heavy breathing passing through his lips. "Jungkook, we were just talking" I composed myself, relieving my eyes from their stiff position —soothing my aching gaped mouth. My hands made approached his motionless grey body, gripping onto his creased pushed back sleeves. "You're a werewolf" Jungkook stated, his customary silliness was gone faster than summer rain on the tarmac. His laughter was evaporated from his eyes and indeed his focus wasn't on me, it was as if I had become invisible to him or he could not even bare to listen to my reasonings. "Yea you're right" Mingyu shrugged, his shoulders relaxed and still. His chest rose up and down collectively, his breathing hushed, barely audible unlike Jungkook's. "Your point is?"  Mingyu inquired, a delightful smile on his face. The smile seemed so genuinely sweet that warmth ran through me.

"Chae let's go" Jungkook pouted, his eyes staring down into mine. He blinked and his gaze was momentarily covered by the shield of his eyelashes; naturally long and soft looking - feminine compared to the rest of his well-structured features. By the time his eyes opened again, I had still not recovered from his intense stare. It was a stare that communicated his former pain, and his wish for me to go with him. "Let's go" my lip lifted upward softly, giving in to his begging eyes. "Bye Mingyu" I motioned him goodbye-my head responding as he grinned goodbye. 

Walking through the hall — little sea students swarming around their lockers — our footsteps were awfully pronounced through the little blurs of chatter  "I'm going to take you home today" he gawked, turning his head towards me. I agreed, my gaze wanding back into his enhancing eyes. His eyes were a hickory as rich as the earth's soil; stained with the color of hot chocolate on a cold, winter night that wraps around you like a blanket; engulfs you in its warmth and makes you feel at home. Those deep pools of dark-cinnamon swirls seized the depth and heaviness of one thousand untold stories. They were beautiful.