014

The peculiar girl shuffled towards the mossy slab, her hands by her side—giving her courage to pass into the umbrae of the woods. The trees were a dusky oak, the pines resembled thousands of fine blades bullying her to leave. The unusual part was she wasn't frightened, she was strong like a wolf—for she had ears and a tail like one.

Her ears pained, weak taps of footsteps is what she heard—whatever or whoever it was, was running. The tail and two feathery ears were withdrawn, she appeared as a typical human little girl—lost in a cryptic brush. Her petite build altered halted, as a raw voice vocalized from behind—she looked down at the irregular gravel terrain, her eyes slowly making its way up the human form. The boy was wearing red converse, baggy shorts with a curvy pattern on the right leg. A red tee around his top body, his egg-like head dropped to gawk down at the girl. "you have to leave" the tall boy told, his voice raspy. It seemed as the girl's the confidence from before had diminished as she was overlooked by the threatening boy. "hyung you're scaring her" 

A younger, smaller, boy darted out from behind, his eyes honest and big. Already the girl started to examine the boy, head to toe. Small feet compared to the other, his shoes, white velcros. Snug jeans that didn't wrap around his legs too tightly and a standard white tee peering under from his oversized red hoodie. The shirt probably oversized too. His face was-BBEEP BEEP BEEP

I cried in frustration, my hands flopping around for my phone—hoping to find the rectangular object soon. My thumb skimmed into the familiar polished feeling, my other fingers skidding under my phone to pick it up. The blinding ray of light glowing onto my face as I pressed the plain button 'stop'. The irritating vibration of the alarm ended and the room mutedmy hands settled to my sides, reflecting off my fantasy dream.

"why was Namjoon in my dream?