035

"So what are you doing here?" I look beyond his shoulder, my eyes wandering through the streets. "I'm not here with Sun Hee" he sighed deeply, his voice croaky and wary. He rubbed his arm aggressively, rustling his hand in his hair. His hands rubbing through strands, most likely out of stress. "I'm sorry" he muttered quietly like a lost puppy. His eyes seem to glitter and quiver as he looked up at me. Almost like he was scared to see my expression. "I was being a jerk...and I kind of get why you wanted to restart" he whined apologetically, his ears beat red and his hands moving around. His pride is as big as Korea, I know that for a fact. The times where he always teased me and made fun of me, he never did once apologize to me. At the moment, I don't care if it is instinct or just because he regained his memories of me. But I want to embrace him today. "It's ok" I smiled, a little emotional. "Why are your eyes watering?" He chuckled, a little cackle in between. "Shut up" I laughed, my heart pounding against my chest.

What I know for sure, is that what I'm feeling is defiantly not instinct.

"Oi, I'm still here"

I jolted back and forward remarking from the sudden "attack". I blew out the air from my chest and sighed, about to yell at Mingyu. "Hey, don't scare my girlfriend" Jungkook took my head, and stuck his tongue out. Like what? You're a grown man. "And, thanks for taking care of Chae for me"

I flinched hearing my name, staring up at Jungkook—then forwarding my eyes towards Mingyu. Who had a big smile pasted right into his face. "No problem"  he responded happily before giving some aggressive advice "don't, and I mean DONT—do those sort of things in public"

|| Unknow pov ||

Looks like they are having fun, but what about the lumberjack?