006

I glide my finger across the heavy fabrics, treading steadily as my eyes monitor the clothing hanging down on the racks. I dipped my head in defeat, sighing mentally.'I have to see him'. Yes he may be my rival, but over all he is nice. Except his cocky attitude.

. . . . .

I anticipated for his reply, waiting for his arrogant reply. My gaze swiftly adverted towards the door when the penetrating sound of the doorbell grasped my attention. "Coming!" I shouted, gradually booting off the blankets I wrapped around my legs.

I opened the door slightly, creating an open path to the guest.

Unknowingly I smiled. "Jungkook-"

. . . . . .

He pulled your arm having you dip into his chest. He grasped you into his hold, swinging his head side to side softly as he dug his head into your shoulder. "Chae" he growled out animalistic, your mouth gaped and a little sound past your lips as you felt fingers loop your collar and slowly pulling it down. You felt his soft lips give your shoulder open mouth kisses as he softly sucked your neck after. "Chae" he choked out your name, his lips making up your neck. Your hands reached out to his shoulders, attempting to force him away from you. Your hands pressed his shoulders, his broad body sloped forward, needy for your warmth and touch.

"J-Jungkook" you whined his name as you felt his teeth play with your skin. But it only made his hunger worse.

"J-Jungkook" his name came out as a pleading cry. Your eyes emitting tears as you bit your lip.

. . . . .

His body jerked up and his eyes softened. "C-Chae I'm so sorry" his eyes wandered my neck and revealed shoulder.

My lips molded into a thin line, I planted my hand on his head. Ruffling his hair while his eyes gaped open. "I-It's ok" I mumble, trying to grin through the fear.

"You're afraid of me" he exclaimed, his hands shuddering at his side.

"Don't be afraid" his arms encased me. His touch sending shivers. "Relax" he muttered, his breath lightly fanning my ear.

My muscles buckled and my hands drooped. "Please don't be afraid of me" his hold squeezed my body closer to his. My hand reached up to his head as I felt a wet substance fall onto my shoulder. "It's ok" I smiled, placing soothing circles on his head.

. . . . . .

I awkwardly glanced at Jungkook as he panted heavily, his lips molded into his arm as he avoided eye contact with me. "Don't bite your arm, it will hurt" I whispered in a raspy voice, reaching out to remove his arm from his mouth.

His panted deepened as I touched his arm. "Are you okay?" I scooted over, quickly placing my palm on hai forehead. His breathing quickened and his eyes weakly wander into me.

"Who knew it would be you?" his words came out muffled as he said it through gritted teeth. "Calm down" I slapped his chest, not knowing what he meant and hoping that it will help his condition somehow.

And it did

His breathing slowed and his panting decreased, and his classic smirk grew onto his lips. "Sorry" he sighed, lowering his head. "Where did the cocky Jungkook go? The one who keeps his head high no matter what people say, the one who doesn't apologize?" I pushed his arm, trying to cheer him up from his sad mood; strangely dying for his teasing. His body jumped, he laced his fingers with mine as he pushed his weight onto me. "Is that what you want?" he asked, his voice low. "I guess" I mumbled, slowly adverting my eyes from his dark ones. "Okay," he smiled innocently, a bunny coming into your mind as he did. He got off me and tapped my forehead gently with his knuckles. "I gotta go, see you tomorrow for the project meet up" he waved, adding a playful wink. I gazed in astonishment watching him casually walk out of my front door. My face bloomed a pink color and my hands were molded into a fist. "I thought you were actually going to do something you ugly asshole!" my hands gripped the pillow me, even though no one was here I still tried to hide myself.

. . . . . .

He clutched his chest as he his breath became unstable.

"H-Hyung" he whined out, tears at the edge of his eyes. His watery eyes quivered when he stared at his hyung.

"I told you not to see her" he sighed, shaking his head lightly. "I had too, I needed her, I needed to see her" he moaned out, pulling at his shirt.

"You have to tell her soon" another voice interrupted the intense stare from the younger.

"I will"

—————————————————

I was playing with my Chinese keyboard and I was
amazed for some odd reason

》《~———_【】€§
『(°—°)』