013

The stentorian chatters were drowned and the little tics of the clock—were unusually louder. The mild voice was faint—giggles between her words. "You've become very handsome" Sun Hee cooed amused into Jungkook's face. Her hand reached across the small oak table, tracing her palm over his well-outlined jawbone. "Have I?" He responded, a little outburst of laughs filling the aura around the table with joy—annoying me, completely ignoring my existence. "I feel like a third wheel" I whispered under my breath, into my tangled arms—circling my thumb harshly into my hand. The fact that she was clearly flirting with him made me aggravated—to the point where I wanted to leave a red hand print on her perfectly flawless pale cheek. It's going to be a work of art, really. The only point stopping myself was, I didn't know why I was annoyed—with both of them. Maybe it was because Jungkook claimed he 'loves' me but it is gladly accepting the flirtatious touches and phrases—or with myself, why was I so pissed in the first place. I don't love him—a fact I stand by.

"Chae, it's rude to sleep" Jungkook's words seeped into my thick skull, pulling my attention onto the male who was staring deeply into my eyes. My gaze fixed on his pupils—the look in his eyes making it hard to simply swat or rip away my glare. "You're so cute" he gawked, his slender fingers diving into my pool of hair—combing it out. "Really?" I babied my word, pouting—finding a way out of his captivating stare. "You two are a really good couple" Sun Hee interrupted our little 'romantic' trance, her voice wavering ever so slightly. "We aren't we?" Jungkook smiled, his eyes shaping into little crescents and edge of his eyes wrinkling—he was just like a little pup waiting for his treat. I nodded nervously, my nails playing with each other. "But besides that, you've really grown Jungkook" Sun Hee skipped over his happy expression, almost desperately. "Look at those muscles" she continued, her finger slowly tracing of the lines of his defined muscles—the veins that were popping from his arm. "I started working out" Jungkook responded, his head leaning in closer to Sun Hee—intrigued.

She effortlessly flirted with him, her actions, tone of voice was obvious she was trying to seduce him—Jungkook on the other hand, he took the compliments and acted as if it was nothing

It annoyed me—but—I couldn't figure out why; or I think i'm just denying the reality in front of me.

oh shit, I think. Oh boy..I think.

"You will be reunited with the one you love, or rather the ones you love once you can solve the problem which separated you in the past."

My head strikes in pain, it felt like I was it's prisoner, quite helpless in a cage of pain. I was blinded with flashing colorful spots and craved darkness, quite and stillness; as soon as it stabs me, it releases.

What was that?